- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £2.49 delivery
Royal Canin Cat Food Indoor Ageing 7+ Dry Mix 3.5kg
|Price:||£32.99 (£9.43 / kg) FREE delivery.|
- For the well-being of cats over the age of 07 living indoors
- Helps maintain health in the older indoor cat
- Reduces faecal smell
- For sensitive teeth and gums
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
After the age of Seven a cat starts feeling the first effects of ageing: Kidney function, joints and the immune system are often the first to be affected by ageing. As exercise decreases with age, the risk of weight gain and digestive disorders increases. An ageing cat's appetite may decrease because of dental sensitivity and a reduced sense of smell. Helps maintain health of cells with age thanks to a combination of antioxidants. Reduced levels of phosphorus and sodium help maintain kidney function, while the combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and Omega 3 fatty acids helps ensure healthy joint function. Thanks to a high L.I.P. protein content selected for its high level of assimilation, which reduces fermentable residues in the intestine. Adapted to the teeth of cats over the age of 07, with softer and more palatable kibbles to make up for the cat's loss of appetite.
Dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, barley, wheat, vegetable protein isolate, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, vegetable oils, fish oil, egg powder, fructo-oligo-saccharides, sodium phosphate, psyllium husks and seeds, yeasts, L-lysine, DL-methionine, green tea and grape extracts, taurine, potassium citrate, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), L-carnitine, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-8 of 25 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.