- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Royal Canin Cat Food Indoor 27 Dry Mix 2 kg
|Price:||£16.99 (£8.50 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- For cats living indoors from 1 to 10 years old.
- Reduction of stool odour
- Maintaining ideal weight
- Hairball regulation
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
A sedentary lifestyle means that an outdoor cat spends more time sleeping, eating and grooming than in taking exercise: This lack of activity may lead to a slow-down of digestive transit. This can result in intestinal disorders with loose, smelly stools in the litter tray. A sedentary lifestyle increases the risk of weight gain. Long grooming sessions increase the risk of hairball formation. Highly digestible, Indoor 27 significantly reduces stool odour by reducing emanations of hydrogen sulphide by an average of 60% compared with stools from reference foods for indoor cats. Hydrogen sulphide is particularly smelly. Due to moderate calorie supply, adapted to the lower level of physical activity of indoor cats, and the addition of L-carnitine to help mobilise fat stores. Favoured by a combination of non-fermentable fibres and beet pulp which stimulates intestinal transit and elimination of ingested hairs.
Maize, dehydrated poultry meat, rice, vegetable protein isolate, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeats, sodium phosphate, fish oil, L-lysine, DL-methionine, taurine, green tea and grape extracts, L-carnitine.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews