- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Royal Air Force 1939-45 (Men-at-Arms) Paperback – 26 Jul 1990
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
History of the RAF during World War II
About the Author
Andrew Cormack is a senior curator at the Royal Air Force Museum, Hendon. He has spent his working life studying the history of the British Flying Services. Through Hendon and other sources he has collected a wealth of information, much of it previously unpublished, on the early development of the Royal Flying Corps, Royal Naval Air Service and the RAF. His previous work on RAF Uniforms 1939-45 is among Osprey's best-selling titles. Ronald Volstad is one of the world's most respected military illustrators and has contributed to Osprey titles including the superb US Army Airborne 1940-90. He currently lives and works in Alberta, Canada.