The Royal Navy in River Plate 1806–1807 (Navy Records Society Publications) Hardcover – 11 Jul 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'This is a wonderful history reconstructed from letters, diaries and official documents...A good read' Cruising 'The distinguished series of volumes published by The Navy Records Society remains one of the greatest single treasure troves of original documents available to historians. The volume should be part of any serious library collection on the Royal Navy, the Napoleonic Period, or Latin America.' The Mariner's Mirror
About the Author
John D. Grainger, a historian specialising in naval and ancient history
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > South America > Argentina
- Books > History > Americas > South America > Uruguay
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History > Maritime History & Piracy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > War & Defence Operations