- Platform: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
|Price:||£74.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Capture Xbox 360 and PS3 Game footage
- Edit and share your videos online
- Easily edit your footage
- Share on YouTube and other file-sharing sites straight from your PC
- Add voice-over or webcam commentary
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Roxio Game CaptureRoxio Game Capture includes everything you need to capture your Xbox 360 and PS3 gameplay in realtime while playing in HD. Then easily edit your footage, to keep just the action you want, and share on YouTube and other sharing sites - direct from your PC. Roxio Game Capture is an all-in-one product, including Roxio video-editing software, and a powerful Roxio capture device.
Show off your skills by capturing your best moves
- Capture real-time game play from your Xbox 360 or PS3 while still playing in HD*
- Perfect for bragging rights, showing high scores or posting your own game reviews
- Add voice-over or webcam commentary; share on sites like WeGame and YouTube
- Save to your PC for easy editing with Game Capture’s powerful video editing software
- Gain the best performance from NVIDIA CUDA, ATI Stream, and Intel Enhanced for Core
- Small and portable, easy to set up
Why Roxio Game Capture?
Roxio Game Capture makes it quick, easy, and inexpensive for anyone to record, personalise, and post favourite game play footage. Say goodbye to other complicated, time-consuming and expensive capture solutions. There’s no need to scour message boards to figure out how to capture console gameplay. And, when you capture gameplay using Roxio Game Capture, you can play in HD and capture in HD. So you don’t need to sacrifice your gaming experience just to capture your gameplay.
Easy Capture & Editing
The Roxio Capture Device that is included is small, portable and easy to set up. Save real-time gameplay to your PC. Game Capture’s powerful video editing software lets you easily edit your footage to keep just the action you want, plus add voice-over or webcam commentary.
It's so easy to share
Post your finished productions to show high scores. Or publish your own game reviews. Roxio Game Capture makes it easy to share footage from your console games directly to sites like WeGame, Facebook and YouTube. Roxio Game Capture maximises your video encoding performance by taking advantage of the latest NVIDIA CUDA, ATI Stream and Intel Enhanced for Core. technologies. Users have the option of recording footage in AVI, DivX or WMV.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7/Vista/XP, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card
- 2GB free hard drive space for installation. 10+ GB free recommended for video recording
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher
- Internet explorer 7 or 8
- Internet connection required for registration, product updates and tutorials. Any Internet changes are the user's responsibility
- One available USB 2.0 port
- High speed connection via USB 2.0 port
- Video inputs: Component Video
- Audio inputs: stereo audio (RCA x2)
- 1x Component cable, 1x RCA Audio cable and 1x USB cable included
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MOV, WMV, DivX, MP4
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, WMV, DivX, MP4
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
*HD gameplay is displayed in HDTV 1080i mode, with frame size of 1920x1080 pixels.
Requires game console component cables (NOT INCLUDED)
Roxio Game Capture Device;Roxio Game Capture and Video Editing Software;Getting Started Guide;USB Cable;Component and RCA Cable
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've had the Roxio Game Capture for several weeks now and have to say I am impressed. I've been capturing game footage from my PC for years, making videos of EVE Online mainly, but now I can do the same from my PS3. I've been experimenting a lot, mainly making video's of Dirt 3, and find the whole process simple.
The Roxio Game Capture was easy to set up and the software you install on your computer is a breeze to use.
When I am finally happy with a video I have made, from an "artistic" point of view (Spielberg wouldn't release a sub standard film (ok ok, War of the Worlds and Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull aside he hasn't)), I shall see if I can link it to this review.
If you've ever wanted to easily capture gaming footage from your console then the Roxio Game Capture does the trick nicely.
Does this device do all the things it claims to above? Yes, but only just. It captures at 480p. Most gaming videos are at least 1080p and YouTube are sure to be the pioneers of 4K quality once 4K hardware becomes more prevalent.
While the quality offered by this device is reasonable for a total newcomer to game capture, it should be viewed as a device aimed at someone who wants to learn how game capture works without spending big.
Similarly, the software that comes with this package is good, but it's not the greatest. Again it's ideal fro a newcomer to pick up the basics of video production. Bare in mind there are better freeware software out there, albeit more advanced, such as Lightworks.
The only reason you should be buying this is if you really can't stretch to the cost of a 1080p capture device as the final footage produced by this device is sure to disappoint.
Before i used to capture with a dazzle, i made 3 videos with it then had a break of recording and desided if i want to record i want to play and record in HD. Roxio game capture lets you do that BUT it doesnt upload in HD, only in 480p. but as long as i can play in HD and record and is £90 cheaper than the HD Pvr i feel it was well worth my money..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works fine for its price and a nice introduction to capturing video games but the quality is pretty bad.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Arrived in good time as advertised, assume it's OK bought for someone else.Published 7 months ago by S.P.
never really worked properly and when it did the colour was drained and just looked muddy, a big let downPublished 8 months ago by linda murray