Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Roxio Game Capture HD Pro (PS4/PS3/Wii/Xbox 360/Xbox One)
|Price:||£64.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Capture gaming footage in HD
- Stream gameplay with live commentary
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Capture gaming footage in HD (up to 1080 30p/1080 60i), with HDMI or Component input and output. No gameplay interruption. Stream gameplay and commentary live--directly to TwitchTV. Edit H.264-encoded game videos and add transitions, picture-in-picture, soundtracks, special effects, text and voiceovers that match gameplay. Share videos with one click to YouTube, Facebook or RoosterTeeth. Easy set-up between your console, TV and PC. Includes hardware, software and a USB cable. No power adapter required.
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO Capture device;USB cable;Roxio Game Capture and Video Editing Software;Getting started guide
From the Manufacturer
Capture, Share & Stream your most memorable XBox and PlayStation gameplay in stunning HD quality
Roxio Game Capture HD Pro
Your game changer
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is an all-in-one solution to capture, edit, stream and upload your most memorable Xbox, PlayStation, PC and Wii moments in stunning HD quality. Easy set up between console, TV and PC.
Stream game play and commentary live to JustinTV/TwitchTV. Edit videos, add transitions, picture-in-picture, special effects, text and voice-overs. Share videos with one click to YouTube, Facebook and other sharing sites. Everything you need to easily showcase your best game play.
Capture in resolutions up to 1080/30p or 1080 60i with HDMI or Component input and output. Included in the product is hardware, software and a USB cable. HDMI cable not included.
- Easy set-up
- Plus, loads of additional extras and features to take your game capturing to the next level!
Game Capture HD Pro - Your most powerful weapon
Quickly and easily capture your greatest console gaming footage in HD (up to 1080 30p/1080 60i), with HDMI or Component input and output - all with zero interruption to your gameplay!
Roxio Game Capture HD Pro gives you the ability to stream your PS3/4 or XBox gameplay and commentary live - directly to JustinTV/TwitchTV...with just one click.
It’s never been easier to become the host of your own gaming channel and broadcast your gaming strategies, review new games, show off your gaming skills, and more.
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO also includes powerful video-editing software.
Once gameplay has been recorded, gamers can easily add background music, text, transition effects, voice narration and more.
Capture, Stream, Edit & Share...Quickly and Easily
Show off your greatest moves, with the simple to use 'share' function in Game Capture HD Pro. Upload directly to Facebook, Twitter and more at the click of a button.
Included in the box is a manual that details how to set-up Game Capture HD Pro. Once that's done, you're just a few clicks away form gaming immortality!
Please note: HDMI cable is not included.
Voiceover & Narration
Add voice commentary to gameplay, and talk your viewers through what they're seeing! Also, record various voice profiles to match the type of gameplay.
Plus...many more powerful tools
Add transitions in a jiffy
Easily edit your videos to add transitions and picture-in-picture, soundtracks, and other special effects
Quickly add hotkey settings so that you can start and stop capturing at the click of a button.
Edit and add text fonts and styles
Play around with an array of text effects and fonts, to make your video look ultra-professional!
Easily adjust hues and colours
Easy to use controls in HD Pro make managing your capture's colour a simple task. Easily adjust brightness, colour and contrasts
Whats in the box? / System Requirements
- Roxio GameCAP HD PRO device: A Roxio capture device for HD and SD gameplay recordings. It has HDMI, Component Video and RCA Audio inputs and outputs. The top case of the hardware capture device has two LED lights to show the cable connection (HDMI or YPbPr/Component Video). The USB port allows connection to a PC or laptop for gameplay recordings.
- A USB cable: Connect between Roxio GameCAP HD PRO device and the USB 2.0 port of a PC/laptop
No external power adapter required
Main Software Application
- Launcher: The product has a launcher which allows you to choose between Capture, or Edit & Share. Online tutorials are available to help users become familiar with the product.
- Roxio Game Capture HD PRO Capture Application: The Capture application allows gamers to see a preview of what’s playing on their TV. They can choose to capture or live stream gameplay directly from this application.
- Video Editing software – VideoWave: This powerful video-editing application offers both a storyboard and timeline view for video editing. Professional video transition effects, text fonts, speed change tool, voice recording and integrated social media sharing are tailored specifically for gamers’ needs.
Getting Started Guide
A printed copy of the Getting Started Guide is included to walk users through the setup of Roxio Game Capture HD PRO with PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 consoles. Multilingual versions are also available at www.Roxio.com/guides.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM. Dual Core 2.3 GHz above is recommended for 1080 60i/30p recording.
- DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card
- 2GB free hard drive space for installation. 10+ GB free recommended for video recording.
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher
- Internet explorer 7, 8 or higher
- Internet connection required for capture, live streaming, registration, product updates and tutorials. Any internet charges are the user's responsibility.
- Internet upload speed for Live Streaming: 1.5 Mbps. 2.5 Mbps above is recommended. 720p live stream requires at least 4.5 Mbps internet upload speed.
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Video: AVI, MOV, WMV, M2TS, MP4
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Supported Recording Resolutions: 480p/i, 576p, 720p, 1080 60i/30p (for PS3, it is only up to 1080i due to
- Video: AVI, WMV, MP4
- Audio: WAV, WMA, AAC
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I had previously owned a Hauppauge, and was extremely happy with that product. The reason I got rid of it was because I was moving and getting married, and I wasn't sure how much time I would have to record gameplay.
After things settled down, I felt the itch to get back into making videos, and needing something to get started. After reading some iffy reviews, I decided to take a chance when it went on sale for a nice price (£40 - £50 less than its competition).
The setup is very straight forward. I have both an Xbox and a PS3, and I am able to have both plugged in (PS3 with component, Xbox with HDMI)
The capture software is easy to use. I've had a couple of captures fail on me, but it isn't very often. I had an issue where the preview screen wasn't displaying properly. That was fixed by resetting my video card setting to default, and everything has run smooth since that.
While the editing software that comes with it isn't the best out there, it does the job and will give you a chance to post good quality videos without breaking your wallet.
All in all, very happy with this purchase. The only one I'm even tempted to switch to is the Elgato, but that is only so that if I'm not recording something, I can go back and capture it. That's more of a software thing rather than a capture card thing though.
I can only talk about my experience here, but setting it up was a nightmare. When installing the software from the included CD, it offers to check for updates. An update is available for the software, but it doesn't work from the initial install, apparantly. What I found works for me is to install using ONLY the CD version of the software. But this doesn't work straight away either. Once the computer has restarted, install the updates from the program under the 'Help' menu. THEN it'll work.
Otherwise, I have no real issues with it. The capture quality is decent, especially for HD, and everything is captured at 30fps, making editting easier also. While not a huge issue, capturing PS3 footage is more of a pain than it needs to be. Because the PS3 uses HDCP, it will not capture it by HDMI (yet, will show in the capture screen with the 'Signal Protected' status.) You must use Component cables for the PS3 on 1080i, maximum. However, with the capture card powered on, you can output this to the TV via HDMI, or alternatively, with the power off, another component cable. I believe the OUYA is the same way, regarding HDCP. But no Component workaround exists for OUYA. I don't have a PS4 or XBone to try this either.
Once everything is set up, everything is rather simple from then on. It's simply a case of booting the capture program, selecting Component/HDMI, switching the console on, and hitting capture. There are settings to tweak quality and picture, but for me, default settings worked just fine.
My only other, minor gripe is that no cables are included.Read more ›
You have to get this cables yourself as they are not included.
The software included is not very stable however, with constant slowdowns and crashes. The streaming options are also very confusing and I could not stream to Twitch TV properly as the lag is enormous.
Overall I'm happy that I can capture games on my 360 and upload them to Youtube with great quality but I would prefer to stream them. I would also like to get the PS3 capture to work but it is much more complicated.
As for the software I'm happy to know that Xsplit is creating drivers with Roxio in order for users to use this with Xsplit which is more stable and allows you to input your voice commentary into the videos on the go instead of post capture or only for livestreaming as Roxio's software does.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately I couldn't benefit from this device as my laptop couldn't support it, though the set up and all was extremely smooth and easy.Published 8 days ago by Avid Shopper
pile of rubbish. save your money or buy elgato. regret purchasing this.Published 10 days ago by Matthew Hardwick
I've been recording YouTube videos with this capture card for about 16 months now, both Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
did what it was meant to happy with this item and would buy again if i needed toPublished 16 days ago by Kelly H.
I ordered this for my son last Christmas and it came perfectly, but he just started to set it up now and we have lost the box to the item, and when he started it up it said it... Read morePublished 23 days ago by dittodoe
I love this game capture, its so easy to work and it gives you good quality videos, its perfect if you want to record game play for YouTube,
just remember if you are using it... Read more