- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Routledge Philosophy GuideBook to Mill on Utilitarianism (Routledge Philosophy Guidebooks) Paperback – 31 Jul 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"[Routledge Philosophy Guidebook to Mill on Utilitarianism] is elegantly and clearly written, and Crisp provides sensible interpretations with a careful eye both for difficulties in determining what Mill really believed, and for problems in the very ideas he attributes to Mill."
"The interpretations of Mill are sensible and clear-headed, and the criticisms of Mill judicious.
-Thomas Hurka, University of Calgary
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Contrary to the claim on the back cover, studying Crisp's book will not be painless, any more than other worthwhile study; but short of expecting it thus to overturn the human condition it is warmly recommended.