- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Routledge Dictionary of Economics Paperback – 6 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'In this third edition, Rutherford does an outstanding job of covering that wide spectrum, with valuable definitions of economic, financial, business, and accountancy terms. This dictionary is a great scholarly resource, with information 'to reflect the economic changes of the new millennium'...This dictionary will be very useful for all academic and public libraries. Summing Up: Highly recommended. Lower-division undergraduates through professionals; general readers.' - A.B. Sarangapani, Lone Star College - Tomball, CHOICE
About the Author
Donald Rutherford is Lecturer in Economics and Director of Studies at the University of Edinburgh.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com