- Hardcover: 1700 pages
- Publisher: Cisco Press; Academic ed edition (5 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1587144875
- ISBN-13: 978-1587144875
- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 6.1 x 26.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 896,108 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide Library Hardcover – 5 Jul 2013
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Wendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624, has been in the networking industry since 1981. He has worked as a network engineer, consultant, systems engineer, instructor, and course developer; he currently works writing and creating certification tools. He is author of all the previous books in the Cisco Press CCNA Official Certification Guide series, as well as the CCNP ROUTE 642-902 Official Certification Guide, the QoS 642-642 Exam Certification Guide, coauthor of the CCIE Routing and Switch Official Certification Guide, and several other titles. He is also a consultant for the CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator from Pearson and for a forthcoming replacement version of that product. He maintains study tools, links to his blogs, and other resources at www.certskills.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Cisco
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Networking
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics