Routine Adventures Sticker Reward Charts for Children - Introduce a Toothbrush Routine with This Popular Book, Reward Chart Calendar and Matching Stickers
|Price:||£14.99 FREE delivery.|
- 🎖️BE ORIGINAL THIS CHRISTMAS - Don't buy the toys and gifts that everyone already has! Upgrade the traditional star chart for something way more engaging! This Routine Adventures book and matching reward chart and stickers will certainly engage your kids.
- 🧒🏽 BUY THE PERFECT PRESENT FOR CHILDREN AGED 2-6 - This product is ideal for toddlers, preschoolers and children in their first year of primary school. We have experienced many boys and girls in these different age classes who all love the book in their very own way. So if you're buying toys and gifts for boys and girls aged 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, don't hesitate to purchase this product! You will not regret it.
- 🎁 SURPRISE YOUR CHILDREN WITH THIS LOVELY AND ORIGINAL GIFT - The included book "What's That Smell?!" is very funny, full of surprises and makes for an original and creative present. Your girls and boys will beg you to read it again (no seriously!). Simply use the story as a base for building your routine, together with the included calendar and stickers.
- 👪 MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER AND BE A FUN PARENT - Did you ever use a gro clock for sleeping or reward chart for potty training with your toddler and see how effective it was? Now you can apply a proven behaviour changing method on your toothbrush routine also. Use the power of storytelling and distraction to help establish their routine and see your child's smiley face appear.
- 📕 INDEPENDENT REVIEWS RAVE ABOUT THIS ORIGINAL APPROACH - Our story book "What's That Smell?!" has been enthusiastically endorsed by the Oral Health Foundation, UK's largest dental health charity. And the Literary Curriculum described it as follows: "The charm of this book is not only due to the gorgeous illustrations but its engaging wording too: it is a brilliant text for developing children's vocabulary."
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Some of the best children's storybooks are often those that help introduce new concepts to a child. Often by using rhyme, humor and imagination... Routine Adventures believes in the power of storytelling, humor and playful distraction to make children more comfortable with new routines. The artwork in our books have been inspired by real children's drawings.
Our first book "What's That Smell?!" targets toothbrushing
Our picture book "What's That Smell?!" is aimed at children aged 2-6. It is fun for your child to listen to, fun for you to read and, most importantly, it will help you in your quest to get your child more engaged to brush their teeth!
Your children will LOVE the book and sticker reward chart that comes with it.
Did You Know?
Did you know Routine Adventures organised a monster drawing competition in a London primary school? And that we've hidden some of the children's monsters in the book's pages?!
Our book is also formally endorsed by the UK's largest dental health charity, the Oral Health Foundation.
Still not convinced? Routine Adventures Helps You:
★ Tackle your children's adversity against a new routine
★ Make an otherwise painful activity fun and engaging
★ Shows your children they can use creativity in new and exciting ways
★ Helps you and you children smile before bedtime. You will all sleep better as a result!
★ Keep your children's dental health in tip top shape
We LOVE any feedback, so if you purchase the book and use the sticker reward chart with your child, please update us on your experiences by leaving a review.
Click "add to basket" to purchase today.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.