on 20 August 2017
Laces were slightly shorter than I'd like, but only because my own measurements were wrong. They are very good quality and a beautiful colour.
on 25 June 2014
It's not so much the laces which amazed and impressed me (they are just laces for heavens sake!) but it was the incredible customer service!

So the story began with me not knowing what length or width lace to buy.

I ordered laces (something else I discovered is that when Amazon asks you to specify quantity, you don't need to order 2 - they come in pairs! Duh!) from two different suppliers (TZ Laces and another). So now I had 4 pairs of laces! All of them too long and too wide.

So I decided to return two the laces but landed up getting all confused about who was whom and where the laces where from and to whom they were being returned and from where I was going to get my refund.

Needless to say there was plenty of help required and I got it from my knight in shining armor at TZ Laces Ltd! And I lived happily ever after (with the right size laces!)
on 9 November 2017
Been carrying around the same shoes for some time. These were the perfect colour match & durable.
on 23 November 2014
Bought for toddler boots with two eyelets. They fit well and I can just about manage to tie a bow in them. They are jazzing up a pair of my sons brown boots for my daughter and we've actually had a lot of compliments on them! Ideal for changing the look of some shoes or boots, and the laces seem good quality.
on 21 January 2014
These are really great - the turquoise laces are a nice, vibrant colour. They look just fab on my brogues! All round as described, colour true to likeness on screen.

They laces themselves feel really well made and are tightly woven.

Delivery was quick too - would purchase these again.
on 21 February 2015
OK, so they're only laces but they arrived very quickly and the quality and colour match is great. If any of you buy desert boots from a certain well known UK on-line cotton products retailer and, like me, struggle to find replacement laces for some of the more esoteric colours, TZ are an excellent bet. I've only just received the laces but first impression is that they seem to be very sturdy.
on 16 August 2017
Does what it says and priced ok. Help individualise my shoes at an affordable price.
on 3 April 2018
This seller is great! Laces are nice and high quality.
on 12 August 2015
Bought for North Face Hedgehog Boots (possibly the worst designed boots for replacement laces) - 2.5mm fit perfect, maybe could of done with 150cm but they still tie and knot fine.
on 2 January 2015
These laces actually arrived around 2 days before their estimated arrival! For the price they are great, I am using them on some Doc Martin style boots and the color really makes it pop. The only thing I' say is that they are slightly smaller than expected, but this is not problem and doesn't affect the quality :)