Round Cake Pop Stand 22cm Diameter 16 holes 5cm approx apart, 6.5cm High
|Price:||£9.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Round Cake Pop Stand 22cm Diameter 16 holes 5cm approx apart, 6.5cm high
- 22cm, 16 holes 5cm approx apart, 6.5cm high.
- Acrylic 3mm thick
- Easy to wipe clean and store
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Round Cake Pop Stands, for occasion cakepops and weddings. Acrylic Cross Pillars 6cm High. The Cake Pop Pillars Cross over and sit in the two bases. Comes flat packed, easy to assemble, then pack away for easy storage. MANY COLOURS AVAILABLE. Made from 3mm Acrylic.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Update - Unfortunately the sticky plastic spots fall off and so you need to put the stand on a base otherwise cakes fall through!
Assembly is straightforward, although as the tiers are identical, the holes in the bottom tier need to be closed off with clear plastic stickers (more on that later). The stand is slotted together, so no tools or glue required.
However, in use, it fails to meet my expectations.
1) The assembled stand is not robust enough to be lifted by the upper tier – you have to lift it by the bottom one. If you lift it by the upper tier, it comes apart. The instructions tell you this, but this sort of detail should be fixed in the design. I accept that glueing it together would fix this, but surely that shouldn’t be necessary.
2) It doesn’t hold larger cake pops (like the ones you can make with tins available from Lakeland). If you make those, the cake pops touch and defeats the purpose of a stand.
3) When you lift the assembly, some of the stickers on the bottom tier come off, so the pops fall through the base and ruin the decoration.
I’m making my own stand out of MDF.
Only fault is the sticky pads could do with more as they don't last long when it is in constant use.
I nearly didn't buy this stand after reading some of the negative reviews but i'm glad i did.
For the money its well worth a purchase for a cheap stand that does the job it's suppose to.
It can be a bit fiddly to put the cake pops in to the 2nd hole sometimes but i
Imagine thats the same with all stands.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good product, better when fixed together with glue as falls apart when its moved. love the fact its clear so will go with all party themes!Published 14 months ago by Andrew
Does the job but not sure how long it will last, handy for drying the popsPublished on 14 July 2014 by Nicola Quirke
Bought the square one as well and both are great to display my pop cakesPublished on 3 July 2014 by Dawn Mitchell
Fitted together well, but you need to be very careful with glue as it could spoil the clear plastic effect. Works well and easy to clean.Published on 17 Feb. 2014 by TreborC