- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Quadrille Publishing (18 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849499594
- ISBN-13: 978-1849499590
- Product Dimensions: 25.5 x 3.2 x 19.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Round to Ours: Setting the mood and cooking the food: menus for every gathering Hardcover – 18 May 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Laura Jackson and Alice Levine's new book will define how millennials throw dinner parties --The Times
About the Author
Broadcasters Laura Jackson and Alice Levine are the founders of eponymous London-based supper club, Jackson&Levine. The supper club, voted the hottest supperclub of the year by the Observer Magazine in 2016, started from a shared love of food and has grown into a much talked-about food and lifestyle business. The girls create one-off experiences, host talks and curate major events and now, thanks to the launch of their debut book, are bringing their top tips, tricks and recipes to novice hosts.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?