Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 April 2013
Well you can't go wrong with a Rough Guide to anywhere can you? As usual this one which I bought for my son is brilliant and well researched and laid out, Will be very useful on his travels. Would recommend
on 23 April 2013
I am really happy I bought this - It has all the "basic" information, a lot of good checklists, and also some things I hadn't thought of...
I would recommend it to anyone, but mostly to people that loves to plan their travels. It doesn't really have a lot of info that you can't find on the internet (except the excellent, up-to-date budgets), but I think it is worth the money to have it all together and well-researched for you :)
on 10 January 2016
I am not travelling around the world... yet! but it has some wonderful trips that I never even thought about. The writing style is light and easy to dip in and out of. great for anyone of any age who is going away for a long period of time.
on 30 August 2013
I've found this so useful, from the lists of things to take (you won't have thought of all of it) to the personal testimonials. Also info is easy to find in it's chapters such as 'Packing' or 'Health' & there is a section for each area of the world too naming what there is to do, what to look out for, the best travel when there & what vaccinations are needed. Very handy book! Would recommend.
on 18 October 2013
This is a great, well written book with a lot of fantastic information in, but it is just a little too pricey given the competition. Rough Guides is a trusted source, and they have not failed to deliver here, but they shouldn't let the decline of LP let them rest on their laurels.
on 29 May 2015
We are planning a short 2-3 month trip, this guide is more geared towards more adventurous people who go for an extended period.
Print way too small for me.
on 10 July 2014
loads of gosh-I-would-have-never-thought-of-this moments
on 7 February 2015
A Christmas present (part of) for our daughter who is planning a trip round the world - am sure it will be very useful as there is a lot of information in it.
on 28 November 2014
Informative without being overwhelming. Just the right balance of everything. This read has given me a lot to think about, and even more to get excited about
on 16 October 2013
Very helpful guide whether you're traveling the world or just half of it! Would recommend for any age group despite a lot that didnt apply to my trip.