The Rough Guide to Digital Photography Paperback – 3 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...for some people, digital photography is still rather complicated. Thank goodness, then, for The Rough Guide to Digital Photography. It tells you all you need to know, from choosing the right camera to the mysteries of the 'digital darkroom'. --Mail on Sunday
If you are new to digital photography.....you can happily pick this up as your first guide. --Amateur Photographer
Yes it is a worthy addition to the Rough Guides family. It's a serious exposition of the basics...Goldsworthy style is accessible and comprehensive. It's not just that she knows what she's talking about...she's able to articulate it well. --Small Aperture
This book will take a new photographer from clueless to clued in 246 pages...This is the type of book I would give to somebody who asked me "How do I take better photographs?"
Top Customer Reviews
I was pleased to see that the technical aspects and practical tips (depth of field, freezing motion, using layers, colour balance etc) got at least as much airtime as composition - I think the latter is what makes your photos unique and can only be taught to a certain extent anyway, so why so many books spend pages banging on about the rule of thirds and trying to turn art into science I really don't know. Use this book to educate and inspire yourself - then go out and do your own thing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its very good; has some stuff that the other digital photography books don't have.Published on 30 July 2014 by DMannio
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation