on 25 June 2014
I have had this watch for a few month now, I shower in it, I've been on holiday and swam in it - I've not taken it off and it still looks great and works perfectly.

A great buy

EDIT - I did have to get the batteries replaced at the end of November - I do feel that they should have lasted longer. I am assuming it is because the watch may have been sitting in stock for a while. I will see how long the new battery lasts but it was annoying as it has to be sealed and pressure tested which is not cheap.

It still looks great though.
on 11 November 2014
I love this watch but wish the clasp was a bit more user friendly as I find it rather fiddly
on 6 September 2014
but i cannot fathom the catch. i dont wear it because of that
on 26 February 2014
the watch is lovely, it arrived well within the time stated, and I got it in the sale! what more could you ask.