on 28 October 2011
I am delighted with my recent purchase of a Rotary ladies watch. It arrived sooner than I expected and was even better than it appeared in the photograph.I would definitely recommend it to others.
on 4 January 2014
The Rotary Watch, is excellent and the delivery was good.thereafter is a problem.No suppliers stamp on the on the Guarantee form therefore the lifetime Guarantee will not apply, thats according to the local Rotary dealer and the manufactures paper work.
It may not wise to purchase this type of pruduct from you.
Your comments please.
on 13 February 2014
The watch arrived the next day after it was despatched.It's quite a nice size, not too big, not too small and looks very elegant.The bracelet is too big as expected so I am going to have it adjusted, there is even a special piece of paper to measure your wrist.There is also a stamped card with the model number and the date of purchase. You can register online if you want to have this lifetime guarantee though you have to send it to them every 3 years and to pay for the service.The only fault I've noticed so far is that the bracelet's lock doesn't seem very secure, it's very easy to unlock. Otherwise I would recommend it to my friends.
on 16 January 2014
I bought this watch for myself and I think it is beautiful. I am a middle aged lady. I did not know what to expect as I could not gauge the size of the face of the watch. But when it arrived I was delighted with it. It looks like a solid gold watch and shines like one too.
The watch in itself I would describe as neat. The mother of pearl face is lovely. The diamond surround is very dressy.
on 3 February 2014
Ordered this for my birthday gift from hubby.. It s so styllish and beautiful and value for money.. I love it and ejoy wearing it.. would highly recommend.. Bracelet can be altered although i ve left it as I like to wear it quite high up..
on 30 December 2013
Stylish watch perfect present love it too good for everyday perfect for dress and casual wear. And I can also read the time yippeee
on 29 December 2013
I already own a rotary watch which I have always been pleased with, that is why I went for the same make again. And I got a real bargain with this one. So very satisfied with the purchase.
on 14 January 2014
Absolutely beautiful watch and the diamond detail around the face is lovely. Got it at a great price too. Delivery was next day which was great as it was a gift.
on 18 February 2017
Happy with my Rotary watch but not feeling very secure with the fastening , it opens to easily .
on 12 April 2016
Arrived on time - nice item, a bit big for many ladies' wrists