on 21 April 2014
My original Rotary watch that I had for nearly 30 years finally gave up on me and could not be repaired economically. Having searched the local Rotary retailers and not found a similar Rotary watch I tried Amason and was pleased to find this very similar watch. The watch braclet is a big inprovement to the original and the overall appearance is very smart. I am extremely pleased with this watch especially as it retailed at such a large discount. The bracelet is of a designe that is very easy to self adjust.
on 16 February 2015
BUYERS BEWARE.
DO NOT IGNORE.
I DO NOT WANT BUYERS TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

Simplicity combined with beauty; that was my first interpretation of this watch once purchased.

I could not have been more blinded by its charm - a true example of all that glitter is not gold, seriously.

After one full year I've been forced to write a realistic and negative review of this product, based purely upon the quality of the accessory.

The watch itself is more or less flawless, no issues have occurred to present day, though the strap is so painfully poorly made it would have been better suited as weapon; zero exaggeration.

The margins of the strap WILL get caught in the fabrics of long sleeve clothing or other fabrics it may come into contact with. Do not get me wrong this does not happen the entrie time it is worn, but it will sooner or later. I have had many clothes slightly torn or frayed from the chain links getting caught, and once this happens the watch itself requires fixing. Personally I used small pliers to hold and twist the metal until it broke off, to then use a smooth, blunt metallic object to press down on the casualty in an attempt to prevent further issues, though this permanently scars the strap.

The chain link separates and causes a shard of sharp metal to stick out, either allowing itself to get caught on literally everything, or gives the wearer a nasty prick.

PHOTOS HAVE BEEN SENT OF MY WATCH AFTER MANY, HENCE MANY, ALTERCATIONS WITH CLOTHING AND OTHER FABRICS.
review image
on 11 June 2014
If you are not looking for a watch that resembles an astronaut's assembly of wrist-worn instruments for measuring everything but the time or a watch for maximum bling appeal, then this could be the one for you. It doesn't pretend to be anything other than a classic-styled watch with clear face and easy-to-read date window. The strap is in proportion to the body with an easily adjusted clasp which means no trips to a jeweller to get it altered. If designer names are important to you, it carries one of the best known.
on 1 September 2015
The watch looks great and very pleased with it until I started wearing it a few times. I noticed that some of my clothes were snagged on the left hand side, where I wear the watch. I am unable to return the watch as I have run out of time.
The problem, it has sharp corners where the bracelet joins the body of the watch.
on 23 February 2015
I am returning it as it looks as if the numerals are black, but in fact they are silver and I need my reading glasses to see the time.
on 11 August 2014
wonderful product , the band is flexible and comfortable , easy to adjust , very nice quality , deliverd quickly . very happy
on 23 September 2014
The Watch is fine, the delivery stinks.
It was supposed to be delivered on the 17th. On the 16th, we went out for the day.
On arriving home, we found a parcel had been thrown through the locked gates to land ten feet up the paved
driveway. Anyone seeing a clearly marked parcel from Amazon could easily have climbed the wall and taken it.
Fortunately. the watch was undamaged and worked.

Change your courier Amazon, they are letting you down.
on 4 January 2015
Very nice watch bit disappointed it doesn't have a second hand.

On the plus side highly elegant and comfortable.
on 13 March 2015
clear dial very comfortable strap. excellent product
on 27 January 2015
Bought for my 75 year old dad and he loves it!