- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Rosewood Yard Accessories Tie-Out Cable, 15 ft
|Price:||£8.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.04 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Allows your dog to exercise unsupervised
- Strong snaps & cable
- Easily attached to a post or spiral stake
- Suitable for all breeds
- Weather resistant
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Yard Accessories Tie-Out Cable 15’
Rosewood Yard Accessories Tie-Out Cable, 15 ft
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I decided to buy one of these dog tie out cables so that she could use the garden to do her business and not run into the neighbour's side.
The cable is coated in a red nylon casing which stops the internal wire from rusting. My dog has had a few munches on it and has managed to bite small holes and leave indentations in the plastic casing. However, this hasn't interfered with how the cable works.
The cable has a D ring at each end with a clip attached. We nailed a hasp into our deck and leave one clip permanently attached to it. The other end we attach to our dog's collar when she goes outside.
The cable does prevent our dog from straying and being 30 feet in length it gives her a decent amount of the garden to wander around. She does however manage to wind herself around a tree in the garden and then gets stuck. The cable also gets caught between some ornamental rocks in the garden and again she gets stuck and we have to go out and free her. Thus, if you are going to use this with your dog it is a good idea to make sure you can supervise them to avoid any potential nasty accidents.
Because the clasps are outside in all weathers the latches used to open them have stiffened up over time and they need WD40 applied to them regularly so that they can be opened. One of the clasps is also showing some signs of early rust but again WD40 is now being used on them to protect them from further damage.
Overall, I'm pleased with this cable - it does allow my dog freedom outside whilst keeping her safe (under supervision).
Very happy and would recommend.
My dog is smart enough that he knows if he rolls around on his back for long enough, these clips (and even spring loaded carabiners) will open and he gets free.
One criticism is that I would have liked the hooks at each end to be removable so I could install heavy duty locking carabiners. The spring loaded one can be removed with pliers and care. This is sufficient as the other hook that cant be removed goes to the wall side and its no problem to let it hang loose and use the locking carabiner.
For reference, especially to all the negative reviews complaining about the poor quality clips at each end: I bought 2 of these and use them instead: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0034XPP4Q
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quite a heavy lead for my King Charles Cavalier, it took her a bit of effort to drag it around. I also left it outside for a week in the rain and it rusted over my patio.Published 5 days ago by LauraH
Brilliant product. We have a husky and needed to keep him on a lead but be able to run around when we took him to the caravan. Good strong line. Read morePublished 1 month ago by R. J. Roberts
Perfect for what we needed it for! Good value & Good qualityPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have a 6yr old husky who has used this for 1yr and 5mths. ..until tonight !!she snapped it !! But for the money I thought it was ok....so I have ordered another .... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ms Ann McPhie
Best lead for garden one which he finally can't chew through!! Highly recommendPublished 3 months ago by Michelle Callachan