Customer reviews

Size: One size|Colour: Grey|Change

on 5 November 2015
I brought this for my rats to give them somewhere to sleep when they are outside of the cage. They love it! It's warm and snug, big enough for 2 or 3 rats, and it's very soft inside. My photos show an adult male rat with a baby male, and plenty of room for another! I saw this in a shop before I bought it here, and it was twice the price! A definite bargain here, your small furries will love it. I think my dog is a little jealous!
review image review image
on 18 September 2016
My guinea pigs really like it and I like it but there are things that a potential buyer would need to know.

It can go so that the fluffy bit is on the inside or outside. The back and the bottom is straight not rounded, and if the fluffy is on the inside the back is black.

It can go through the washing machine but there are instructions about that, however, you wouldn't want to do that every time. I have wiped it where my guinea pig used it as a toilet and I think it's okay.

It is a product for guinea pigs and small pets, rather than dogs and cats. Perhaps a small cat could fit in it but it is not chihuahua sized.

It is quite small. I think two of my guinea pigs could fit inside it together, but there is only really room for one guinea pig at a time to move around and lay down and have a bit of freedom and be comfortable.
on 3 April 2016
This is the best product I have ever bought for my 4 year old guinea pig. She absolutely loves it; snoozing in it during the day and turning it up-side-down in the evening to create a small nest which she sleeps under with much content. I have not had to wash it for 3 months so far as my guinea pig refrains from 'doing her business' in the bed; I think because she loves it so much and wants to keep it all cosy and clean :-) FANTASTIC purchase, buy with confidence!! ++++++
on 1 November 2016
bought for my guinea pigs to help get them used to being on my lap. Though one of the piggies is only happy to sit in it while he's getting some kind of tasty treat, it has really heped me to gain the trust of the other piggy - he's been very skittish since I got him (they're both still only 5 months old), but he's happy to sit there and let me fuss him and he quite often jumps into the bed to get me to do just that!
The bed is really well made and warm, and it obviously helps make both piggies feel secure.
on 6 November 2014
Very comfy. My guinea pigs love to snuggle in it. But beware, it s also very small: only for one pet at a time....and the guinea pig can t be too big!!
This is one of the best items I have bought in recent years for my piggies. Very easy to wash and I even tumble dry it. My piggies snuggle up in this bed. Quality item.
on 19 September 2013
My guinea pigs absolutely love these snuggle cups, they have one each but still fight over them. They wash well and tumble dry. They did start to nibble on the fur and some has come off in the wash, but in retrospect they are very well used and have lasted a long time so far
on 16 March 2016
We have only had this for a few days but my two Guinea pigs adore it already. Everytime I look over one of them is snuggled up inside it with just their noses poking out, or one had flipped it over and is using it as a tent. What a great buy. I'm sure I'll be ordering another soon when they decide that they don't want to share!
on 22 January 2014
This is a nice little bed but not covered enough for my fearful guinea pigs , they do go in it but only one at a time as it's quite small...or my guinea pigs are big!!! :-)
on 6 April 2016
Just about fits two chinchillas in it. Really sturdy and is one of the only bed they've not managed to tear to shreds. Delivery was really fast too. Would definitely recommend.