- Spend £20 in Pet Accessories from eligible selection and get 10% off at checkout. Read T&Cs for more information. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Large
|Price:||£5.50 (£40.74 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.49 (31%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Nail clipper (large) with ergonomic hand grip
- Ideal for dogs & cats
- Easy to control for accurate clipping
- Precision and high quality stainless steel cutting blades
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper Large
This is a gift, not designed as or for use as an actual toySee all Product description
From the manufacturer
- Distributes natural oils, leaving a shiny, healthy coat
- Will give that finishing touch to the coat
- Regular grooming should be an enjoyable experience for pet and owner
Rosewood Soft Protection Grooming
The Rosewood Soft Protection Grooming range is a complete collection of high quality grooming products which are designed to be as effective for professional groomers as pet owners. All tools have ergonomic grips to encourage correct use and make grooming easier and more comfortable.
The packaging contains detailed instructions for use and handy grooming ‘hints and tips’ to allow pet owners to use these products effectively and with confidence.
The Moult Stoppa range.
The moult stoppa is a de-shedding tool for long and short haired dogs and cats. It removes undercoat and loose dog and cat hair. An essential grooming tool for any dog and cat owner and professional groomer. Available in small, medium, large and cat.
The combo comb and moult stoppa detangles and eliminates pet hair from short to long haired dogs and cats. The rake removes shedding fur without cutting or tearing healthy fur and the comb removes knots and dead hair. This product also has an adjustable handle to make grooming easier and smoother. Available in small and large.
Rosewood Pet Products
Rosewood Pet Products have been keeping dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, fish – in fact all sorts of pets – happy for over half a century.
Rosewood sources, produces and distributes pet accessories, pet treats and an exciting range of related products for pets and the people who love them. But that’s only part of the story: we also design and develop our own pet care products to get tails wagging, keep kitties sitting pretty and help birds, small furries and fish enjoy happier, healthier lives.
It’s all about giving you the products you need to best care for your pets.
Customers also shopped for
1,049 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The grips are big and well padded so they are comfortable to hold, blades are sharp and the hole is big enough to get the biggest nails through, and the guard prevents cutting off too much at one time.
These are superb quality, in fact they are better than I expected.
It cuts the claws quickly and cleanly, and with minimal noise to scare the cat.
I recommend cutting some spaghetti with them near the cat to get them used to the small noise before you start getting them used to getting their claws cut.
I also recommend you hold the paws in your hand and get them used to being touched and handled before you start, just to avoid cutting the nails too much.
day after day they perform well on small/thin and large/thick nails
they don't snag or bend the nails when clipping and leave a smooth cut unlike some that leave the nail jagged and sharp
I've had and used these for the best part of a year and there's no sign of them blunting
These clippers fit very well in the hand, and there is no slippage when they're used. They don't require a lot of pressure to cut, which is great when you have a dog who hates claw cutting. The usually "SNAP" noise as the claw is cut isn't as bad as on other clippers either, which is another benefit as I feel it is this which my dog reacts to more than the clipping itself. They cut cleanly with no splintering.
The price is brilliant, far more of a bargain than *cough* high street chain pet stores charge, and for the quality of the product it's well worth it. Very happy I bought these!
I've been looking for suitable clippers for quite a while. Because she has black, very thick and strong claws I needed something very sturdy, with a grip handle to prevent slipping and a safe guard so that I can guarantee I'm not going to cut the nail bed (which is so much harder to see with dark claws). There is nothing to complain about with this product, they fit well in the hand and are easy to manoeuvre onto the nail. You get exactly what is described.
My dog lets me handle her very well so she want bothered at all by the clippers, the only thing she wanted to do was eat the bit of nail! These are very sharp and with extremely little effort cut right through the nail! As all clippers do it leaves sharp edges which if jumped at would likely scratch worse than the long nail would have.
I used a grit surfaced foot file to round and smooth the edges (better than a grit nail file which are often foam filled and bendable) and I recommend buying some type of file along with this.
Overall the quality seems very high and I don't doubt these will last for years to come.
I'll upload a clearer image so that people can see the safety guard and lock feature these have as they are great!