- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Rosewood Naturals I Love Hay Forage Cube Treat and Toy for Rabbits/Guinea Pigs/Chinchillas and Degus, Large
- A fun to chew and destroy meadow hay coated forage treat and toy
- Filled with meadow hay and marigold flowers
- With heart-shaped windows for pets to open up to get at the filling inside. Smaller pets might even nest inside it.
- 20cm x 20cm x 20cm. Please see full product description for more information on suitability.
- For rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Large: There is nothing better than hay to a fibrevore - except a hay coated parchment box stuffed full of hay! Pets will love the fun and challenge of destroying the cubes to nibble on the hay and marigold blossoms stuffed inside. Smaller pets might even chose to nest inside them. The larger cube (20 x 20 x 20cm) is ideal for rabbits, Guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Our medium cube (12.5 x 12.5 x 12.5cm) is for all small pets including rabbits, Guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Hamsters, gerbils and mice might even nest inside it! Please note that we suggest for Guinea pigs and smaller rabbits that you supervise the use of the cube with your pet (at least initially). All pets vary in size and the heart shaped windows are designed to be chewed and opened up by pets. If you are unsure then as with all other similar products it’s recommended you check you are comfortable with the size of the windows.
I Love Hay Cube Large
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 44 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was surprised how much hay was stuffed in it (you can see in the photos what they dragged out on the first day they had it)
When they hay got low, I kept stuffing it with new hay from a bale and dried grass.
They have chewed, eaten it, run around the garden dragging it And dug to try and get the treats I hid inside the box.
2 weeks on and only one side of the panel is left, which they are still chewing every so often.
I am going to buy this again and I am hoping I will be buying on a monthly basis.
Would definitely recommended, keeping them active and occupied.