on 13 March 2017
This product has one single flaw which renders it almost entirely useless... the wire coil is stitched on the INSIDE, and stitched badly at that!

The animal, a rabbit in my case, will be running through the tunnel repeatedly. This movement will inevitably cause the stitching to get caught and eventually come undone, exposing the wire coil and rendering the product unusable. If like a rabbit, the animal tends to dig, this will ensure the stitching comes undone within hours of use. My rabbit exposed the coil in under 1 hour with hardly any digging.

If the coil was stitched on the outside, or alternatively if it was sandwiched between 2 full length sheets of material, the product would actually last a reasonable amount of time.
on 3 February 2016
We got several of these in the end and tied them all together as a run behind our sofa, so if the bunnies get behind there they can only be in the tubes and not just behind the sofa pooping!

They LOVE them. They adore them it's unreal how much the rabbits have taken to these fabric tunnels. I will continually buy and replace them from now on as the guys love running around, burrowing and just chilling out in the tubes!!
review image
on 22 August 2017
These are great. Bought them for our rabbit, she sniffed them and was interested. In the end though it was our two cats that sat in them and they are big fellas but they fit comfortably.
I think they're good quality, no concerns for our pets with them. They come with a handy storage bag to keep them neat and tidy when not In use. I would buy these again.
on 7 October 2017
Rabbits love it. They do tend to chew it though so the ties don't last very long and you need to keep an eye on the ends. When they chew through the material the metal is exposed. Like any other animal toy its not indestructible but good for the money.
on 21 March 2016
A great side tunnel for my lop rabbits who love running in and out of this tunnel. I did buy the pop up tent to go with this but they did not fit well together, so use the tunnel on it's own. There is enough room for my rabbits to turn around in this tunnel and they have fun running in and out. I keep it in the garden, and it has weathered the winter well.
on 2 June 2014
You need to bear in mind these tunnel have been specifically designed to be joined up to another tunnel so if you only buy one of them there is a large attachment hole which my piggy ran through to enter the tunnel, rather than going to the top of the tunnel and running from end to end. Small point, but significant if you are concerned about the degree of exercise your piggy gets. My piggy is used to charging from end to end of his green plastic bendy tunnel. I did cover the attachment hole with material which did get him running from one end of the tunnel to the other but not a lot. This tunnel is wider than Peanut's usual green plastic tunnel and also the material is crinkly. He wasen't using this new tunnel as much as the green bendy. Peanut is nearly 5 and I suppose possibly set in his ways. He did like running in the wide attachment hole. I attached the tunnel to the side of the cage so that it was secure and so that it would stay in place at the top of the platform but Peanut could not climb up the crinkly material (he kept sliding back!). I put some fleece in to help his grip which encouraged him but he still wasen't using the tunnel as much as he did the green plastic one. Although Peanut's cage is massive 4ft this tunnel is very wide indeed and probably is more suited to be used outside a cage. I think this is a fantastic product. The idea of joining up lots of tunnels is brilliant but I don't think this crinkly tunnel is really Peanut's cup of tea. He is back to his usual green bendy which he has used constantly for 5 years. To end on a positive note. This is a good well-constructed tunnel. Great value for money and easy to clean.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 October 2017
Very happy with these. I originally bought one a couple of years ago and I decided to buy five new ones now for my rabbits. They love these already. It's a lot of fun for them. Very pleased. Well packaged. Fast delivery. Excellent seller. 😊
on 3 April 2016
Guinea pigs love this. Spend hours charging up and down it as well as having somewhere to hide when they feel the need to.
Only downside is that it does need cleaning however use the garden hose for this and it does dry very quickly. One of these lasts for about 4 months before I feel it is too stained to use anymore however for this price good value
on 4 October 2017
Great for guinea pigs, they really love it. As others have mentioned, guinea pigs don't seem to be interested in chewing on it so it will last well. Our guinea pigs have never ending fun running figure of eights, through and around it and flicking it around with their heads (the best bit of grass is always underneath the tunnel).
on 20 June 2016
Only used product a couple of times and the wire has pierced the material! Now too dangerous for my pet to use.
review image