Size: Medium|Change

on 22 April 2017
Accidently bought too large a tube but it worked out for the best - chopped in two it makes two awesome hidey-tunnels that my syrian absolutely loves to run over, hide under, and chew.
on 12 June 2014
Great well made product (no artificial nasties) provides hours of entertainment for "Archie" (house rabbit)...I recommend the large size for an average sized rabbit...
I have bought three of these now. They are a big hit with our Syrian hamster. The small size is plenty big enough even for a large Syrian - which makes a nice change as most products are too small for Syrians. Even the window holes are big enough for him. He loves them - he goes in and out the holes, nibbles at it (no sharp bits, it's nice and soft) and even just falls asleep inside sometimes. I had one in his cage and one as an out of cage toy (he plays more with it out of cage but always goes through it in his cage too). Then when he got less active, I got a third one and tied it to the side bars with a couple of cable ties - to make a shallow ramp so he didn't have to climb over a steep bendy bridge. Great product - one of the best hamster accessories I've ever bought. Our hamster is not a chewer at all but he enjoys having the odd nibble on these, which is good for their teeth.
on 4 January 2015
I brought this for my Two guinea pigs they love running through it and when they get bored of that they start nibbling on it, I would definitely buy this item again it's a favourite with my piggies and reasonably priced
on 11 July 2015
Recommended as my bunny likes to destroy it and walk through it over and over again!
I have added it to my standard purchases for my bunny :-)
on 27 May 2016
Woogles (my bunny) is chewin' away, and ignoring cables and rugs while he's at it. Succes!
The other day he jumped on top, and did one of those things you only see in cartoons, where he was trying to stay on while the tunnel was rolling around. Cute as can be.
on 23 February 2016
My rabbits love these tunnels because they're hyacinth. They love hyacinth but it's so difficult to buy just hyacinth balls so I buy these and the mats instead. They love running through them, hiding in them and chewing them!
on 20 December 2014
Got this to replace a well chewed plastic tunnel; the bunnies can chew away now to their hearts content.
on 19 November 2015
much bigger than expected but still a great product. my tortoise loves it
on 4 October 2016
Guinea pigs loved this and after 4 weeks there is not much left!