- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
|You Save:||£4.37 (22%)|
- Super soft plush bed for rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets
- Ideal for keeping pets warm in winter
- 50% Nylon, 50% Plush
- Machine washable at 30c
- Inner Material: Lining:
- Hard wearing, wipe-clean nylon base
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Super soft plush bed for rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets. Ideal for keeping pets warm in winter. Hard wearing, wipe-clean nylon base. Can be machine washed at 30c. Size: 43cm x 33cm.
Top Customer Reviews
They are young piggies be aware. If you have a fairly large pig or adult then you need two of these as the sides are quite bulky (though allow area for the piggies to hide in the gaps).
Definitely a great purchase considering that something similar at Pets @ Home was £17, as soon as they grow slightly we will buy another one or maybe earlier as it was quite handy for their first laps time.
The seller clearly states the item measurements. So it is the buyers responsibility to decide if their pet (measuring your pet would be a good start) will fit. So who's fault it is? It again shows a complete lack of personal responsibility ready to blame the seller for a basic action the buyer should have done themselves. Common sense I say, don't blame others if you did not do your part of the deal.
I have a teacup dog, measured my dog and decided if the bed is suitable. Easy.
Plus points - it looks nice, feels soft and snuggly etc
Minus points - its probably about the right size for a guineapig and it was shredded within one hour! Our bunny is not normally prome to chewing but he'd ripped this open and started pulling out the stuffing within minutes.
If you have a bunny (or another small animal) that is incredibly small and has no teeth (or claws) this might be ideal. Otherwise, treat with caution!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As per description, definitely recommend, great productPublished 2 months ago by Miss Sarah E Pearson
Quick delivery. Not to much package to put in recycling bin. My bunny loves to sit in. I had thought it looked bigger with the cat but works for bunnyPublished 2 months ago by jan
I ordered this when another one didn't appear, it's good quality, soft and spacious. It fits perfectly under the radiator for our cat.Published 2 months ago by A Murray
Absolutely fabulous our little bunny loves to snuggle up in this fab bunny bed.Published 2 months ago by miss emma ingleby
We purchased this rabbit plush bed on Amazon Prime as a treat for our two month old Netherland Dwarf bunny - and now he is about eight months old; and he's still finding great use... Read morePublished 3 months ago by J. Andon
Be warned. this item is tiny! It's for a kitten or maybe a mouse.Published 3 months ago by keith cowell