Customer reviews

on 11 October 2015
Book 1
Already reviewed this single book but will again... amazing! Fantastic storyline grips you from the word go and you cannot out it down..

Book 2
This book is a,favourite of mine I fell in love with joe in this book and having looked back he really does love rose in a way you can't imagine..

Book 3
Ahhh the romance is dead... this book literally broke my heart I love joe and rose knowing they had ended literally brought tears to my eyes!! This is where we start to see JR and wonder which the check are you?!..

3.5
Wow having different points of view in the story is a huge eye opener.. you think you know what's happened but really you don't.. fabulous idea by Denise to help her fans cope between the,release,of new books reading a pov outs other things in to perspective and helps us seep further into the fiction world.. a,great read...

Circuit having read fantasy before this is definitely a place to start! I fell in love with this story and I still am!!!
on 15 July 2017
An interesting concept, Rose has a vision showing her death at the hands of someone at the place where she worlds. Obviously this doesn't occur as it would be a very short book, but these continue to drive the first and subsequent stories.
on 27 January 2014
Got this box set for under a £1 to gift to my friend. These are such great books and a brilliant series which will leave you so immersed in the story you will be begging Denise grover swank to write faster so that you can find out what scrapes Rose Gardner has found herself in this time.
on 7 March 2017
nice good product quick delivery
on 2 February 2014
Really love these books. Rose is so amusing and gets into all kinds of trouble. Love her smelly dog too.
Romance and mystery, mayhem and madness, what more can you want? Please Denise Grover Swank write more, I miss Rose!
on 17 February 2014
Really enjoyed these books, quite light stories but will be downloading the rest of the series on to my kindle.

February 2014
on 26 March 2015
I couldn't put the book down it was just the best book I've read I can't wait to start the next book hope it's as good as the ones I have been reading karen
on 16 August 2014
great read. enjoyed this box set
on 17 January 2014
Bought this purely for the shorter story #3.5 even though I had already read the first three books as it was such a bargain price. These books are great. Romantic, suspenseful and above all funny. Would recommend reading in order to see the characters grow and develop.
on 30 December 2015
Read read read! You will not regret divulging into this quirky series