on 28 April 2016
This is book two in The Vampire Coalition series

Meet the lovely Callie Marks. Callie never knew that she would catch the bouquet and her best friend's wedding that she would also meet her destiny in the same place. Rory Hale was the nicest, sweetest and gorgeous men she had ever had the pleasure of meeting. Rory was also the most unattainable. Rory was rich and smart. Callie never thought that Rory would never be interested in her. Callie thought that Rory wouldn’t go for a plump, boring woman that was a chef and she had suffered from the rejections of her past. Who wanted a orphan that had never even known who her parents were? Luckily for Callie but little did she know…Rory was very interested. Unfortunately, Rory was also a vampire who was ruled by destiny in the vampire mating department. Rory's mate would not be his choice. Fate would decide who his mate would be.

Meet the gorgeous Rory Hale. Rory had taken an instant shine to Callie since he had met her at his brother’s wedding. Although Rory couldn’t feel desire for anyone except his true mate. Rory and Callie had a instant connection. They became cautious friends. Rory wished he could offer Callie a lot more. Underneath Rory's confident exterior. Rory suffers with his own insecurities. Callie just seemed to think Rory was extra special. Rory's heart said yes but Rory's body wasn't responsive.

Until the moment Rory touched Callie and discovered she was his mate!

Rory was battered by his mating instincts and the fact that he needed to possess and dominate Callie . Would Callie ever except who she really was? and what it meant to be the fated mate of a vampire? Callie was the guardian of his soul. Rory is extremely determined to convince her! In any way that's possible!

I love J.S Scott her books are brilliant and i could do with more than 5*s
on 10 March 2016
Love this book as an introduction to the brothers & their ways!! It's a fantastic Vampire love story that ends wonderfully!! The description of how Brianna feels through her illness, her determination to face it, & the change she goes through as she & Ethan become involved, right through to the fierce mating at the end is wonderful 😊. Would it that we all could find someone like him, (or any one of his brothers)!!! Loved the series & was NOT disappointed!!
on 22 August 2013
First of all I highly recommend anyone who wants to read this book to read the first one Ethan`s mate book one: the vampire coalition. U will get the basic of the story an there for understand it better.

As short story's go this along with the first book was amazing. I am hoping the others are just as well writen an detailed. I love the fact that before callie an Rory new what there fate was they admired an cared for each other.

Yes I get the ending is slightly same, but that doesn't bother me. As I no that's how the story is meant to be due to how they swap souls. I like the fact it is straight to point is doesn't drag out the 3 weeks they don't speak but just fills u in. Briefly but completely with in the basic paragrapgh.

Very well written can't wait to read next book
on 2 April 2014
God this was almost identical to the first one. I do like the characters but I hate the sex scenes...makes the males seem like cavemen. I'm really not into reading Dom/sub scenes and that seems to be all there is to these EXTREMELY short stories. They leave me cold. Not going to bother reading the rest.
on 22 June 2016
Love these short stories can't wait to read the next book in the series highly recommended, fun characters and story lines
on 20 February 2017
I enjoyed this book can't wait to read the next one 😊 BEST NIGHT READ EVER!!!! Love her books. Just awesome
on 17 January 2014
The second in the series. A really good series each book about one of four brothers and their search for their mate. I can't wait to read the next one.
on 16 August 2014
I have not started this book as I am still reading Ethan's Mate but I know that I will love this book as well.
on 18 July 2014
a vampire coalition novel and just as good as the rest in the series with one exception, Daric mate. : the
on 2 December 2014