on 26 October 2015
There are lots of stickers here, of large and small sizes and the animals are cute and apart from the deer, every sticker came off easily. The deer lost its tail !
So peel them more slowly that I did, I would say.
Due to the number of sticker, we were able to have these running on 3 walls in a line the way my son wanted to this was a huge bonus.

Pros - Movable and retain their stickiness, big, clear, bright, well coloured cute shapes, lots of stickers
Cons - none (just peel off slowly and fast like myself !)
on 9 December 2011
Had originally intended on getting wallpaper for latest arrival's nursery but nothing was jumping out at me. It is also expensive and permanent and pain in the neck to actually do the wallpapering!
I came across these on amazon and decided to opt instead to paint the walls and apply these stickers.
They are fab! Only negative was that it wasn't clear to me when ordering how many stickers were included and I sort of guessed (incorrectly) from the image they use that it's about 16 or so.
There are actually 89 in a pack! I ordered 2 thinking I wouldn't have enough for one room. They are so lovely though that I didn't return the completely unnecessary one. And very very good value too for all you are getting. They are so versatile and because I have SO many I am going to use them in my son's nursery and the more girlie ones in my almost 2 year olds bedroom and some in their playroom now also.
I haven't put them up yet but have tested some on the wall and they stick on great and come off easily too. The pictures are all lovely in lots of different colours and shades-from green to pink, brown to purple-so can easily be used in a boy or girls room or a neutral room. Lovely animals and trees that will certainly give you a few years before you will need to redecorate-and then it will be easy by simply peeling off!
on 3 October 2012
Great price for so many wall decals, they seem to be of very good quality and can most probably tolerate being moved around, they are pretty thick and the designs are wonderful, I've used it to decorate my boy's wardrobe and chest of drawers and they have certainly made a dramatic and very lovely change to the previously plain pieces of simple furniture. I'd buy other RoomMates stickers for the rest of the room and high recommend them to anyone looking to decorate their children's rooms be it the walls or plain pieces of furniture.
on 7 December 2013
I have recently moved house and needed to decorate a nursery for a baby due in February.

We had painted the room in neutral colours, hung curtains, built the furniture but something was missing!

I'd had my eye on these for a while as I love the woodland creature theme, and the nursery is a unisex one based on bright colours and owls and these fitted in beautifully.

They arrived promptly, were very easy to put up and look amazing. I am really pleased.
on 22 October 2012
We painted our daughters room a lovely light shade but felt something was missing. These stickers totally transformed the room, there's now a woodland corner, and friendly images over light switches and edges of the cot.

To put it simply they really do make a huge difference, and can easily be removed and repositioned if required.

They're easy to apply and our daughter loves looking at them.

Hugely recommended.
on 24 June 2012
I bought these to decorate my son's nursey with, and they are great. I can't recommend enough - the animal designs are lovely and they are easy to put on/ take off the wall, without leaving any mess. We have moved ours around a few times already and no signs of it on the walls. Can't recommend them enough to brighten up a nursery/ room without having to commit to new paint/ wallpaper
on 6 October 2016
These arrived today! So easy to apply (and remove and re-apply when it wasn't straight) and great quality. Looks absolutely beautiful in our little girl's room :) would highly recommend
on 21 February 2015
These are lovely stickers and have made the plain white furniture we have look much more child friendly without it becoming too 'busy'. They were easy to apply and I was able to move them when I needed to. They were not massive but that suited me - they are big enough to see well.
on 12 September 2011
These wall stickers are absolutely gorgeous. They are fun and easy to apply to any wall or surface as well as easy easy to remove. I'm so glad I bought them. The colours are quite neutral / earthy, which goes well with any colour scheme. I have displayed them above my baby's change table as well as continued the theme on cot and walls around the nursery. I totally recommend this product.
on 20 February 2014
These stickers were in mint condition when they arrived and have brightened up the nursery for our daughter no end. She loves the owls! The designs are cute without being cutesy. As we wanted a woodland theme, these were perfect. They have stayed on the wall just fine.

See one answered question