Customer reviews

on 15 June 2017
These are brilliant! They did seem a bit pricey but actually they are well worth the money. Great quality material, no ripping whilst removing and easy to apply / remove. Perfect for my little boys bedroom.
on 10 October 2016
Bought it for my baby boy room... quality superb.. the stickers look like painting on the wall... great quality and very easy to apply... very happy with this order
on 7 February 2014
I wanted to personalise my sons room, but didn't want to re decorate it. These stickers are a fantastic way to brighten up a room, so easy to place and so easy to remove and reposition.
on 5 March 2017
These are brilliant.
on 19 April 2013
Stickers of the boats are fairly large and detailed, extreemly pretty and decorative.
All, large and small, stickers appear to be of a very good quality. We put them on the draws, walls, side of table and side of a wardrobe. As we were not satisfied with the 1st layout we removed most of them and than sticked them again. It was all easy peeling and repositioning just as described in the product information.
I will be buyig more stickers from this company as the quality is superb.
on 9 February 2011
Easy to peel and easy and repeel. Have stayed on the wall really well, and look fantastic. My boys love making up stories about the pictures on their wall. Good quality and does what they say they do - easy to stick and move.
on 9 October 2011
Really liked them, god quality, easy to position and move (if you get them wrong) and it really brightens up the room. Alot of friends have now got them.....
on 24 October 2011
Had already bought the cars & trucks version of these stickers. Look great and very easy to apply and move if necessary. Great product and recommend
on 18 May 2016
Fantastic. Beautifully illustrated. Has a clear outline so if you were to stick these on to a coloured background it wouldn't leave an outline. I tried a few different positions before I found a layout I was happy with and they came off easily - leaving no trace, and stuck firmly. I was really surprised with the price and the excellent quality. I had been looking for wall stickers that were 3 times the price of these. I used this pack on one wall in my sons room and am pleased it looks like a wallpaper.
on 22 April 2013
these are lovely stickers, they have already been repositioned serval times and haven't lost their 'stick' or damaged my walls.