Customer reviews

on 28 June 2012
These stickers are great, I have used them to decorate my little boy's plain white wardrobe, and it now looks fab, he loves it. They were very easy to use, and I've has no problems with the stickers peeling.
on 31 January 2013
The stickers are good quality, though they are not as big as you think they are going to be and definately need a few more than supplied to fill the room (dependant on size of room). The tree is definately the best feature and the swinging monkeys liven up the place. Overall satisfied with this product.
on 7 February 2013
this really made my sons room look like a childs room rather than a grown up room with a cot in. He loves them too.
on 21 February 2013
they are genuinely repositionable, a lot of other stickers claim to be but then just don't stick. These are great and come in lots of different sections so you can make your own pictures to fit your room easily
on 10 September 2012
lovely product. I decorated the top of the wardrobes with them. Excellent quality, transparent border, very versitile. If I was to find a fault - perhaps there could be a few more bananas!
on 15 September 2013
Easy to stick not come off yet (been 2weeks) daughter has stuck some on her wall and some on her wardrobe, looks great. Fast delivery. Will use again.
on 11 March 2013
Very easy to apply and adjust, very effective and most importantly, my little boy loves them. Much cheaper than a mural too!
on 8 August 2013
I bought these to decorate a plain bedroom for a 3 year old boy. You get a lot of stickers for the money and the jungle characters look lovely. The stickers are good quality and I was able to try them out in different positions and move them around easily without damaging the walls. It's nice that the swinging monkey scenes work well high up as I can imagine little hands might be tempted to peel them off if they were too low down. Overall very happy with product.
on 11 March 2016
Fantastic!! I have a very active toddler and we have had these wall stickers up since before he was born! They have not only lasted but I have moved in that time and re-applied them to a different wall! They fit flush against the wall and my little one as not been able to pull them off even tho he can tuch them. I would recommend as they are a great addition to any toddler room and are fantastic for little ones imagination and sensory learning.
on 3 February 2017
These were so effective in creating our jungle themed nursery. Easy to apply, change and get creative. Only issue is I would have liked a family of kits and had to mix and match which is slight irritating as moneys are not similar in design despite being all roommates. That said I am happy with end result but every little bit helps a novice like me. Last 2 pictures shows how I incorporated different roommate kit to create jungle theme.
review image review image review image review image