on 10 March 2017
as described fast delivery
on 1 May 2017
ok
on 18 February 2013
Samuel, my 3 year old grandson loves the film and will so enjoy this book. An excellent purchase for us
on 6 April 2017
Wonderful fun
on 2 November 2013
I have read this book to my daughter and to my class. I thought it would be great for extra activities for my daughter. She loves it. She is 3 years old and is well able for the activities in it. Great way to finish off reading the story.
on 11 March 2013
Bought for a three year old who loves Room on the broom, the book has some nice colouring pages, but some of the puzzles and other pages are perhaps more suited to an older child, that said this book was still well received an enjoyed.
on 13 December 2013
Fabulous activity book for the older child. My daughter of 5 loved it whilst my 2.5 year old son lost interest very quickly. Really well thought out and great pictures. Would recommend for any Room on the Broom fans.
on 12 November 2016
Would recommend this to all room on the broom fans. Lots of activities to do together or to keep the little ones entertained. My 4 year old loves it.
on 12 January 2014
A nice well thought out book for youngsters, well made & colourful, with drawing exercises. it was brought as a xmas pressie & was greatly recived
on 4 August 2013
As expected although thought it might have had a few more pages to it! My daughter will love it and it saves on loads of separate sheets of paper!