Roofing Ready Reckoner Paperback – 8 May 2001
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book provides 118 tables, in metric and imperial, for those constructing roofs for new buildings and extensions, using cut roof or truss rafter construction
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As a carpenter for over 42 years and having to put on cut roofs using the steel square this book has made my life easier as it will for anyone that buys it. The only thing that someone must be aware of when purchasing the book is that they will have to buy a protractor to set their bevels as unlike the older publications that had a protractor provided.
timbers (metric/imperial) for simple trusses for roofs of different
pitch. Essentially a set of simple "trig" tables scaled for length.
It does not, however, contain any data on timber thickness for cut
roofs of different dimensions - lengths only - which is key to cut
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the roofing readey reckoner is a very good book this version is a lot better than the one i had beforePublished on 28 Aug. 2011 by darren
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics