Ronhill Women's Trackster Origin
|Price:||£18.06 - £28.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Thermalite Fabric - keeps you warm in cold running conditions.
- Durable and hard wearing fabric great for when your tracksters are constantly standing up to whatever nature throws at them.
- Durable Water Repellent treatment to fabric to help repel rain showers and prolong the life of the trackster
- Calf reflective piping to make you more visible in low light conditions, essential for winter months.
- Foot stirrups - to keep the trackster in place and stop them riding up.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
These are great hard wearing tracksters from Ron Hill. Water repellent and wind proof keeps you dry and warm in cooler months. Perfect for the outdoor runner.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's possible that once they're washed, they'll shrink a bit, but my hopes aren't high bc it's a pretty good material that I've used, in the male version, for years.
All-in-all as expected therefore, just a slight caution about the sizing.
I'm a 10/12 uk highstreet dress size. The size 10 fit loosely, so cut generously.
They dry quickly and look ok on. The back pocket is useful, but one star down as one zip has gone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have worn Ron Hill tracky bottoms for years. They're easily washable and comfy. When washed after walking my dogs, all the dog hair, mud etc. washes off easily. Read morePublished 15 days ago by sgjwm
A replacement for pairs that seem to have lasted in regular use for ages. Now with reflective ankle stripes.Published 6 months ago by North Yorkshire
Couldn't give 5 stars due to the fit. I am 5ft 3. The leggings are too long therefore the stirrups are of no use. Material is comfy just great for cyclingPublished 10 months ago by NickyD
Fan trousers. Ordered these for walking the Pennine Way in summer. Initially thought they'd be too warm but not in the hills; provided perfect temperature control and kept both the... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Marie