- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Ronhill Men's Vizion Microlite Jacket - Slate/Flou Yellow, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Activelitetm Fabric - Ensuring Breathability, With A Durable Water Repellent Treatment, Keeping You Dry In Showery Conditions.
- Super Lightweight And Breathable - Provide Excellent Breathability And Is Lightweight Giving You An Excellent Running Experience.
- Self Packable - Into Back Zip Pocket With Elasticated Adjustable Belt For Easy Transportation.
- Roll Away And Adjustable Hoodie - To Offer You Extra Warmth And Protection From The Elements.
- Ergonomically Shaped Cuffs - For A Better And More Personal Fit.
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Of course its not fully waterproof, its not intended to be, but as a high-vis light jacket for cycling and running I find it otherwise perfect for my needs.
I bought this for my husband who does plenty of marathons. He found this ultra light, comfortable and liked that it rolls into a small waist bag when he got too warm.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First class jacket ultra lightweight great design helps keep the rain off can't fault it perfect for runners.Published 21 months ago by moz
Very light weight and excellent for running. It's got high vis reflector bits on, which make it easier to be seen. It's a great jacket.Published 23 months ago by S-C
Well satisfied with my new Ronhill running jacket. First Ronhill item for me but definately not the last. Read morePublished on 20 Oct. 2013 by HSkjott
Just tried it out on a short run. The jacket provides anther layer to keep the warmth in and when its to hot it can be packed into its built in pocket and worn around the waist, I... Read morePublished on 18 Feb. 2013 by P. J. Woodhouse