Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: Cobalt/Black|Change
Price:£14.99 - £21.59

on 12 September 2015
I bought two vests and one pair shorts.
This vest was the only item that didn't attract static, so I kept it, the other two went back.
It's ok, nothing special.
on 9 May 2014
I have been running for many years and find the roads busier now than when I started. I was looking for a flourescent vest rather than bib and found this with a quick online search. It fits well and is comfortable, well up to the usual high Ron Hill standard. If you want a comfortable vest to be seen in - this is the one.
on 29 April 2016
I'm 12.5 stone and 5'11" and if I buy medium it's usually a nice slim fit but this medium vest was quite large. No idea if the small would be a better option. However it's the usual great quality and I wore it for race day. Will need to buy another now tho.
on 18 August 2015
Light weight, good fit and length. I would buy this again although British weather means it will only get summer use.
on 26 June 2014
Just what i ordered did what it said on the tin could not fault the vest good good good good
on 6 February 2015
fits great,really good value for money and very good quality!
highly reccomended!
on 3 April 2015
very happy with vest well worth the money so good i got 3thanks
on 23 January 2016
The fit is quite good, but the material seems quite coarse and doesn't seem to cope well when you're doing cardio exercises (I can feel myself over heating). I much prefer the equivalent vests from Under Armour that keep me cool whilst exercising and also fit better.
on 23 November 2016
Comfortable and seems to be wearing quite well - but the transfers (logo & stripes) are peeling off after just a few washes (I only use 30C delicate cycle) so if looks are important to you I wouldn't recommend it. This point also applies to the matching shorts.
on 5 October 2015
too small & didn't suite me therefore returned

See one answered question