- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Ronan O'Gara: Unguarded Paperback – 22 May 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Compelling... You have to admire the stones it takes to set out his stall. But then, it's entirely in keeping with how he played." (Irish Times, Best Sports Books of the Year)
"Anyone interested in life coaching or self-awareness will be fascinated by O'Gara's revealing and unabashed self-analysis." (Irish Independent, Best Sports Books of the Year)
"Adroitly constructed... his reflections on his recently concluded playing career contain enough cordite to remind one of the searing honesty and single-mindedness that drove this individual to perfection. Few escape his wrath." (Irish Independent)
"A rollicking read... he speaks with naked emotion, raw candour, and even that rare commodity in sportsmen, forthrightness." (Sunday Independent)
"Revealing... Unguarded is a reflection on a playing career that saw him earn the respect of the rugby world and win almost all the game has to offer. Off the field, the Corkman was known for his phlegmatic pronouncements and this book is marked out by similar straight-talking." (Sunday Business Post)
One of Ireland's greatest ever players lays out his forthright views on the game he loves and his career in rugby with club and country.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Although it was, another, enjoyable read, it was very technical and gave the impression - all the way through - ROG is not finished with Irish Rugby. Confirmed, towards the end by the confession of his coaching ambitions.
Whether that will be with Munster or, all the way, with Ireland, I wish you nothing but good luck.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this book is EPIC. When my son is older he wants to be a fly half. At first he was not the best of kickers but after reading this book. WOW.Published 8 months ago by Missfitz
Not as revealing as billed, but nevertheless lays bare the regimented life of a modern professional ruby playerPublished on 16 July 2014 by Julius
V good honest read about a legend.
Doesn't sugar coat any points just gives the blow by blow recount.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > Biography > Sport > Rugby
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Rugby (Union & League) > League
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Rugby (Union & League) > League: History & Biography
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Rugby (Union & League) > Union
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Rugby (Union & League) > Union: History & Biography