Romancing the Clock Paperback – 2 Jul 2008
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 2 Jul 2008||
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
". . . it is a real experience being provided . . .the writing style is comfortable to the reader and holds your interest. I couldn't put it down." ― Ron Kapper, Professor Emeritus, College of DuPage
"For once an author has broken free of the standard fare . . . this book provides a unique and appealing product." ― Monty Lynn, Abilene Christian University
". . . logically organized, free of jargon, and presented in familiar style." ― Francis N. Catano, St. Anselm College
". . .the readability, honesty, and illustrating stories [have] universal appeal. Topics are covered in a down-to-earth approach as opposed to a more esoteric style." ― Joyce W. Fields, Ph.D., Columbia College, SC
--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
MARVIN KARLINS received his B.A. degree from the University of Minnesota (Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude) and his Ph.D. in Psychology from Princeton University. He is the author of 23 books and over 200 articles in professional, academic and popular journals. In addition to his writing activities, Professor Karlins has been interviewed on radio and television talk shows worldwide and also served as an international consultant to major companies, focusing his efforts in the aviation industry. His major research interests include: (1) time management; (2) leadership; (3) personal motivation; (4) Crew Resource Management in aviation; (5) the psychology of gambling and (6) aging. Dr. Karlins is Senior Full Professor of Management in the College of Business at the University of South Florida.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Career Guides
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Time Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > Education