Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 29 November 2014
Well written, like always with this author.... Not my favourite tale though, I think it was more to do with the occupations of the two main characters... It must be very difficult to keep coming up with different occupations to write about, and this author does just that, with a lot of research it seems. Normally I give this author 5*, but because I found it lacking, for me personally, this one I give 4*, but any of you out there may really enjoy the slug of kitchen life...... The characters didn't jump off the page for me, as her other novels have done, and which were real page turners..... Sorry Melanie....
on 10 March 2014
**ARC Provided by NetGalley and Fido Publishing for an honest review**

First of all I was completely disappointed by this book. The write up held such promise, the writing itself was good, but the story itself, boring and the re-emergence of Jillian's ex-boyfriend was pointless.

Jillian and Max's romance was bland. Neither turned out how I expected and the bulk of the story was a big tug of war with their inner selves.

The first romantic moment was very much wam-bam-thank-you-mam, now lets forget this ever happened.

After the big time jump at the end the way things happened felt very unrealistic even if we did get a HEA and no cliff hangar.
on 5 January 2015