Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 21 March 2011
Exactly what was required of the item , Great assortment of tools, well pakaged and delivered on time.
on 29 August 2013
This is a most useful set of tiny screws of various sizes, and also a whole lot of tiny tools to be able to put them into position when needed. I had no idea such a thing even existed in kit form and am most happy to have found it at Amazon.
Everything arrived in perfect condition.
on 23 December 2015
I bought "ACULIFE DELUXE SPECTACLE REPAIR KIT",
and this kit. All of the assorted bits 'n' pieces are useful,
and hard to find.
With this, and the other kit, I can fix my watches and glasses,
as necessary.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 March 2015
So useful. Lots and lots of tiny screws for when you lose one out of your glasses. And the tweezers supplied are perfect for the most fiddly of jobs.
I won't use the bits and bobs for the watch repair, but I think this kit is worth the price for the tweezers alone.
on 1 November 2013
Good variety of screws etc. Just the job - highly recommended! Needed a small screw that kept falling out of my glasses and they had just the right one. Handy screwdriver etc.
on 2 March 2014
I got it for one repair but with the idea of solving future problems. worked as expected, has different items and should definitively save you headaches for a long time when it comes to adjusting glasses and reposing missing screws
on 17 October 2013
I was not impressed with this. It is quite expensive and I was expecting something better. The cross head screw driver is of such poor quality that the tip of it became completely distorted the first time I used it and is of no use - the metal is clearly too soft to be used for the purpose of turning cross head screws. There are only 6 of some of spectacle screws. Worse of all there are none that fit the particular spectacles that I wanted to repair.
on 12 January 2013
I chose this item as I nearly had a disaster last year, the morning before joining a cruise ship [Sunday], when the arm from my specs came off and I couldn't find the screw anywhere !! Luckily I did find an optician open in a supermarket in Canterbury which saved the day. I will always have my specs 'first aid kit' with me now.
on 16 September 2013
a lot of bits for the money - so much that it isn't a portable watch repair kit, it may be hard to tell from the picture, there are lots of pieces, this is for keeping at home and then having everything
on 20 June 2013
Ideal for small repaires of sunglasses, that always lost some screws. I didn't use until now the accessories for watches, but they look useful as well.
You can put all the stuffs in the little bag provided, very practical.