Rolson 42460 Magnetiser and Demagnetiser
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mini size magnetiser/demagnetiser
- Magnetises & demagnetises tools
- Picks up metal items from confined spaces
- Allows for easy & precise handling
- Ideal for most steel screwdrivers & other small tools
Stocking your toolbox?
We have a wide range of hammers, screwdrivers, saws and more. Visit the Hand Tools Store for more ideas.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rolson offers a wide range of tools that are suitable from everyday use by the DIY enthusiast to on-the-job professionals. Our seal of approval allows you to feel confident that your chosen product has been manufactured to international standards, which comes well presented in the unique Rolson branded packaging. Rolson are constantly aiming to increase and improve their catalogue by introducing the most exciting, innovative and reliable products possible without compromising on their values of quality and safety.
Look for similar items by category
- DIY & Tools > Building Supplies > Material Handling > Lifting Accessories > Lift Magnets
- DIY & Tools > Power, Garden & Hand Tools > Hand Tools
- DIY & Tools > Power, Garden & Hand Tools > Power Tool Accessories > Screwdriver Accessories
- DIY & Tools > Substores > Regular Stores > DIY & Tools: Amazon Global Delivery Available
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a very useful tool, it holds the screws on your screwdriver without falls.Simply run the object along the inside edges of the corner slot for a few seconds to produce the desired result.CAUTION: Don't place this tool near pacemakers!
I just ran the various driver bits through the magnetise opening and hey presto, they're magnetised!
The edges have some rough unfinished plastic where the two side meet but nothing a metal file won't fix.
I'm sure it won't matter to anyone but the item is green not blue as displayed.
It works as intended and is fairly cheap so I'm happy with it.
Very good, happy. Thanks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great to have in the workshop - Use all the time to magnetise small screwdrivers to hold screws on the tip - How did I mange without itPublished 2 months ago by Shaun Baker
Owned few over the years work fine for screwdrivers professional car and bus technicianPublished 8 months ago by Mr Smith