on 10 June 2013
I had something very similar as a kid and used it so much I wore through the tyres. So far my son looks to be taking after me and this has become a real hit in our house.

The tractor feels very well made and all off the components are helpfully labelled to assist in building it. The axle caps are fiddly to install, but the same goes for any smiilar ride on and this isn't a critcism.

The trailer is simple to hitch up and has done some miles carrying his pals around the house. The steering wheel sound effects are fun though possibly a little too realistic in terms of volume, so it's your call if you choose to install the batteries or not!

Great fun, that's also helping his coordination and imagination.
on 14 November 2014
All as expected , arrived quicly & easy to assemble.Nice & sturdy as it will take some rough play off our two year old who loves it.Sound effects frighted the life out of Her but She`ll get used to it :-)
on 3 June 2013
My grandson loves his tractor. Good quality and easy for him to ride. but the stickers came off very quickly hence 4 stars Excellent delivery
on 28 February 2015
Very sturdy tractor for my larger than average toddler. Assembly was straightforward although I failed to read the 2 man bit this is because you need someone to hold wheel in place while tapping the metal bits on. So was fiddly to do by myself. My boy loves it and will get a few years use out of it.
on 3 May 2016
Bought this for my two and a half year old grandson, he loves it, it is well made and sturdy, much better than some I looked at, he will get a few years of playing with it. It was easy to assemble once I had worked out that you only need to follow one of the three instruction sheets included.
on 30 December 2015
My nearly two year old fell in love with this on Christmas Day and has hardly got off it since. It took a fairly long time to build but it's worth it and it seems very sturdy. My only recommendation is don't put the batteries in! Once the engine noise is started it only stops if you go to turn it off. My son seems to like it as background noise to whatever he's doing, even watching TV! So no sooner do we turn it off, he goes back and turns it on and unlike other noisy toys which stop after a minute or so it just goes on and on.
on 16 May 2014
Bought for my grandson's 3rd birthday. He just loves tractors so we had to buy him this. It is very a sturdy toy and makes a tractor sound which can be annoying but batteries can be taken out!! Very please with this and I think it was last for a very long time.
on 3 January 2014
Bought this for my 2 and a half year old for Xmas he loved it, it's very well made and durable.
The only downside is the electronics on the steering wheel, the horn is great but the engine is very loud and goes on and on which can be slightly irritating! But taking out the batteries would solve that! Great toy highly recommend.
on 14 August 2016
Rubbish. The bits don't fit on the ends of the axles. Utterly impossible to get them on. Item is therefore useless. Brought this for my grandson's second birthday really disappointed at this item. Now facing all the problem of trying to send it back and my grandson won't have it for his birthday. Avoid
on 28 June 2016
Lovely toy, well made and not too difficult to put together. Took about 30-45 mins. Very realistic tractor engine noise and a great touch making the engine sound like it's dying when you press 'stop' (rather than an abrupt cancelling if the sound). Great quality item and well worth the extra money