Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.98+ Free shipping

on 17 July 2013
Only one thing to say you can not go wrong with 3 m they have been around along time so should have it taped up
Yes I did not want 6 rolls , but at that price for that product you cannot go wrong

Ps. It is funny how 6 rolls disappear In the house, when you need it !!!!!
on 10 November 2010
Much better than last lot I ordered from a different supplier elsewhere on the site, the supplier Bluestar Packaging Supplies, sent this out the same day I received the next morning, postage & 6 X rolls quality & do the job, plus very economic,worked out at .88 pence a roll with postage. Very happy.... recommended....
on 26 March 2013
this is a very good tape if secure packing needed - you need scissors or dispenser blade to cut it - you wont tear it by hand
on 27 March 2013
Great stuff.... Very strong, so strong that our old dispenser is having trouble tearing it! (That's not a complaint)
Definitely worth the money...
This tape is branded 3M Scotch, it is clear, 2.5cm wide and peels away easily from the roll without splitting. I note that the product description also states that it is tear resistant. Unfortunately that seems to mean it is impossible to break a piece off by hand; when I try it just stretches - although that improves performance in the post.

I use a tape dispenser and can cut the tape to the required length with ease using that but I would prefer to also be able to tear a strip from a loose reel sometimes by hand, even if that might make it less durable in the post.

I tend to buy tape in bulk, usually six or 12 rolls at a time; usually the twelve-pack offers the best value but it is always worth checking at the time.

This is a good quality tape and, if you always use a dispenser or cut tape with scissors, this will be ideal. I would consider an alternative brand however if you habitually prefer to tear a piece off by hand.
on 2 February 2016
3M Scotch Tape is the 'de facto' leader in sellotape and the benchmark by which all other tapes are measured. And this tape doesn't disappoint. Safely and comfortably inserted into my dispenser, its easy to remove and extremely strong, and stays stuck to what it attaches too. I use the blade with serrated edges at the end of the dispenser to cut​ whatever length I choose. Sometimes, I use scissors. Its virtually impossible to cut the tape by using your fingers, so you are assured of its elasticity and strength. The only tape of its kind you need to purchase.
This tape is the real deal. It is the almost colourless variety rather than the cheap, pale yellow stuff that turns brown with age. It is also difficult to tear and needs to be cut with scissors, a dispenser or a sharp knife.

The price was good, too!
on 1 April 2016
Bought a couple of these now (because tape always has a habit of disappearing into an alternative dimension in our house). You get a lot for your money - the tape is really good quality, and the whole load of them is a really great prize. Will be restocking when all of the tape has gone to narnia again.
on 5 July 2016
The tapes received are nothing like the genuine 3M tapes I have been using. These tapes are so hard to cut in the tape dispenser. I have sharpened the cutter in the dispenser but still find the film used in these tapes is too tough to cut.
on 17 January 2013
It's going to take me a long time to get through all this sellotape - great value and a good buy