- Paperback: 142 pages
- Publisher: Skylight Press (21 Feb. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1908011173
- ISBN-13: 978-1908011176
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,208,892 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Rollright Ritual Paperback – 21 Feb 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
William G. Gray is a well established author of many books on Qabalah and ritual magic. He also worked with many practitioners of traditional witchcraft including Doreen Valiente, Pat Crowther and notably Robert Cochrane, in whose remembrance The Rollright Ritual was written.
Top Customer Reviews
Much has been written about stone circles of the megalithic age but where others have sought to explore the Outer Dimensions, looking in from the vantage point of the historical intruder, W.G. Gray is more concerned with the Inner Dimensions and the power of the stones as a form of communal keep. In a sense, Gray gets his blood from a stone by fleshing out the previously enigmatic and presenting these megaliths as "condensers of consciousness" with a unique and yet universally human story to tell. His study of the Rollright stones will be a treat to geologists, archeologists, anthropologists, geomancers, mythologists, geometrists, and divinators alike as Gray moves from the shadow angles on the "cosmic clock" to the familial wheel and their "spirit spokes.Read more ›