on 7 May 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price!! Says blemishes are light and that's what they are... Light!.. You can't really tell they are blemishes. It almost looks as though this was the natural colour of the pearls as the 'blemishes' are nearly the same colour as the pearls. Nothing to worry about in my opinion. The size, length and colour are perfect. Round and white just as described. The earrings are a great size and has no blemishes. I love the box they came in too! I'm so glad I ordered these and didn't go out to buy some really expensive pearls. These are great and if you wanted something near enough the real thing for significantly less money then these are a great choice.
on 23 April 2012
Both the necklace and earrings were excellent quality, and unbeatable value for the price. Delivery was prompt and efficient, and the presentation box was ideal. I would definitely recommend this purchase.
on 6 December 2012
I ordered this as a possible christmas present for someone else but when it arrived I was so pleased with it I decided it would be a present from me to me!,It arrived in a very nice box and although the description said the pearls were not perfect I was unable to see any faults, So thank you amazon and a very merry christmas to me!!
on 17 April 2012
My mum loved this product, I thought it may look a bit bridal when I saw it in the photo but when it came the presentation box is charming and the necklace and earling sparkle. They are beautiful. Absolute bargin for the price
on 30 July 2013
The Pearls themselves looked OK but I was unhappy with the style and quality of the catch and returned them for a refund
on 6 May 2014
I bought this set of 7-8mm pearls as I had previously bought the 10mm necklaces, in both black pearls and white pearls. Both of these necklaces feel and look like very good quality necklaces.
I was a bit disappointed with the 7-8mm ones - they aren't quite as even and don't hang as nicely as the larger sets of pearls, and so consequently haven't been worn.
on 5 June 2012
The pearls are a lovely size and colour however I find the clasp rather difficult. The lobster catch is adequate, the small link on the opposite side to the catch is awkward to hold in position to clasp. The earrings are lovely and the presentation of this set in the blue velvet box would make this a lovely gift. Good value for money.
on 8 June 2012
Its a beautiful set with an elegant necklace and simple pearl studs in a very-very nice presentation box (a really nice gift).
Nice colour of the pearls, good length. I am really pleased with the quality - excellent value for money. The delivery was also quick. Very happy with the purchase.
on 27 December 2012
All though I have a hard time believing that this would have originally cost £100, it is however very pretty and the perfect gift for your mum or Grandma, my mum could never afford real peals but loved the look of them and this was perfect for something with some quality and reasonable price!
on 26 December 2013
I bought this set as a Christmas tree present for my wife and she loved it. She was pleased that the catch was robust and easy to use and the pearls look great.

The neckless was delivered very quickly and I would highly recommend this product and company if buying pearl jewellery.