- Boxed-product Weight: 640 g
- Item model number: 3100EU
- ASIN: B006VTASW4
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 9 Jan. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (332 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 50,584 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Great channels with films, TV programmes, music, sports & more
- High-definition streaming up to 1080p HD
- Works with virtually any TV
- Enhanced remote with motion control for playing games
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ROKU XS STREAMING PLAYER
Introducing Roku, the original best selling internet streaming player from the US. With Roku, it’s a snap to enjoy great films and TV programmes, live sports, music, games and more—all instantly on your TV, whenever you want it.
It keeps getting better. With lots of great entertainment channels, including Netflix, Crackle, UFC and more.
Plus games. The XS remote features motion sensors so you can play games with a flick of a wrist. Full Angry Birds game included free!
The easiest setup. Works with virtually any TV, includes built-in wireless and sets up in minutes.
More power. Up to 1080p HD video. Includes Ethernet for wired connection plus USB port.
Instant thrills, chills, & laughs
With lots of films and TV programmes available from great places, Roku instantly delivers that perfect title to match your mood. Start with the best Netflix experience out there, featuring up to 1080p HD video plus support for English subtitles. Hundreds of free films from Crackle? Check. New TV programmes and films get added all of the time so you'll always have something great to watch.
Need a break from the movies? Roku 2 also brings some of the most popular casual games to your TV:
- Roku 2 XS features a Bluetooth remote with sensors to support motion-based game play, as well as game-ready buttons to support furious button action.
- Hit games available include the Angry Birds series, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, Galaga and Storm in a Teacup.
- Every Roku 2 XS includes a FREE full version of the Angry Birds game!
- With the built-in MicroSD slot, you can always add additional storage for hundreds more games in the future.
Compare Roku models
| || |
|Lots of entertainment channels available, including loads of films and TV programmes|| || |
|Works with virtually any TV|| || |
|Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)|| || |
|Plays high-definition video (720p)*|| || |
|Expandable memory slot plus Bluetooth**|| || |
|Plays the best HD video (1080p)*|| || |
|Enhanced RF remote with motion control for games|| || |
|FREE full edition of Angry Birds™ game|| || |
|Ethernet port for wired Internet connection|| || |
* Availability of 720p or 1080p HD video varies by entertainment channel.
**Roku 2 XS features a MicroSD memory slot for adding additional storage capacity, plus Bluetooth for adding an RF remote control.
***See specs for list of file formats supported via USB
It’s ridiculously easy
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku 2 was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don’t even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
Included with the Roku 2 XS
- Enhanced remote with motion control for games
- Angry Birds game
- Remote control
- Two AA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Composite A/V combo output (for standard-definition; works with included A/V cable)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Bluetooth (for using Roku Game Remote, sold separately)
- MicroSD memory card slot (for adding extra storage for channels and games)
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- You need a high-speed Internet connection with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level Broadband). If you are unable to connect the player directly to your cable or Broadband modem you may also need a wired or wireless router.
- A wireless router