- Also check our best rated Av Receiver reviews
Roku 2400EU LT AV Receiver Set-Top Box
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great channels with films, TV programmes, music, sports & more
- High-definition streaming up to 720p HD
- Works with virtually any TV
- Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Smaller and more energy-efficient than any other streaming device
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ROKU LT STREAMING PLAYER
No returns pleaseSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Tiny unit, very easy to install and setup
* Interface is clear easy and responsive, as is the controller (although app is even better)
* Netflix / bbc superb quality, no buffering and easily navigated...i have good download speeds which is key of course!
* Perfect screen fitting!!!
* Seemingly the future given the money being invested by Roku, the really high quality app for control is just brilliant for example
* You can sling device media (pics and music) using the Roku app (free) and video using the playto app (£3.00ish), this app can also be used to provide direct youtube on Roku but does it only fairly well. You can still get the videobuzz channel (which was taken down by Roku) as a sideload depending upon your feelings about doing that.
* Could do with 4od...i can see how to workaround but frankly channel 4 should make good on their promise and release a dedicated channel soon, they have said that they will do so this year!
Overall very impressed, its cheap, adaptable, easy to use and very affective, will probably end up getting another.
Using it is also straightforward, menu driven with lots of channels available, including iplayer, crackle etc. My only grumbles are the lack of a browser to access more uk content or you-tube which are sorely lacking.
The shipment from amazon was -as always- perfect and timely.
It was easy to set up ( although you did need to give credit card details) and there are is a large number of channels to install.
I already had netflix ( watched it through iPad,PC,Phone and Wii). The picture quality seems better and the user interface is fine
Have also installed the BBC iplayer which is good plus lots of other channels
By using twonky you can watch Youtube and videos on your Android/iPad
Roku's own app lets you play music and watch still photos from you phone and tablet seamlessly
All in all a neat piece of kit for less £50.00 ,although remember to buy an HDMI cable and possibly an HDMI switch if there are a limited number of sockets on your TV
This all worked easier than I had expected and now Kids have test driven unit (Nice and easy to operate and you can set a PIN to stop them adding paid for content) . As it's USA registered I don't get ITV player etc but the DNS service does allow the PC to access them and that's linked to the main TV so I am very happy.
Note the remote does seem to have to be pointed directly at box to get it to work and initially box seemed a bit slow but seemed to get better as I went along.
Most recent customer reviews
We struggled and tried all sorts of suggestions, but in the end, simply gave up and went down the Smart TV route instead