- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Prima Games (16 Jan. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761554467
- ISBN-13: 978-0761554462
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 2.6 x 27.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,492,830 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rogue Galaxy: The Official Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) Paperback – 16 Jan 2007
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Myself I've never seen it.
But if you like Anime-type films you'll like this.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
1. The weapon fusion/optimal weapon chart is not always correct (you'll have to go online to find the correct ones, try Gamefaqs). Early in the game this is a big annoyance because it makes it difficult to get the desired weapon, later on as you get the more powerful weapons it won't matter as much because all the different combinations of fusing eventually lead to a single powerful weapon.
2. The other big flaw in the game is the factory chart is printed in reverse! From a top down view all of the northern parts should be on the south and vice-versa. I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why my factory wouldn't work till I finally solved the problem.
If you can overlook those two problems then get this guide. For a game as deep as this one is the strategy guide is a necessity for anyone RPGer who is a completist.
I only wish picture's included were more informative than most guides provide.
Another thing I would like to see recommended more often is included levels/skills and thing's, which, this guide has though it does not go in too deep as to why they are so useful.
And another, mayhaps it is better suited as a strategy if the writer's went through the game at lower levels, giving challenge to each strategy and thusly really giving meat to the guide.
Still, it is a great guide for what it is and very helpful when needed.