- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Baen Books (31 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1476736561
- ISBN-13: 978-1476736563
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.6 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,509,012 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Rods And The Axe (Carerra) Hardcover – 31 Jul 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Tom Kratman is a former infantry colonel who served in the U.S. Army for many years before becoming a lawyer in Virginia. He's now a full-time writer.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
At this time, I'm mostly wondering when Tom Kratman is going to get back to the Carrera series. No problem if he still needs to storyboard it, the logic, math, and thinking are what carry this series (not that the characterizations are bad--they're actually very good); I suspect most of the storyboarding is long done and either got wiped out somehow or Mr. Kratman is working on voicing his newer characters into their roles.
But the battle scenes are vivid and exciting, the personal interplay is well written and engaging, the characters are well developed and interesting...overall a very good read.