Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel 50 ml
|Price:||£65.60 (£131.20 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£13.40 (17%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
This anti-ageing formula helps to volumise and define facial contours. Dragons Blood works by forming a unique second skin-like film around the face which protects, reduces redness and firms for a more youthful complexion.Benefits
Skin feels instantly plumped and facial contours defined. Appearance of redness and inflammation is reduced.Suggested Use
Massage onto face and neck. Allow to absorb before applying make-up. For best results use morning and night.More about this item
Complete the regimeCurated by: Maria Hatzistefanis
Founder of Rodial
Do away with injectable fillers, plump your skin with the Dragon’s Blood collection.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rodial Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel is an innovative anti-ageing formula that helps to volumise and define facial contours. Dragons Blood works by forming a unique second skin-like film around the face which effectively protects, reduces redness and firms for a smoother, plumper more youthful looking complexion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What initially caught my eye was the title of the product, and what it claimed to do sounded good too!
• Bright eye catching smart product box with silver trim.
• What it is, the product aims/desired results and how to use is all printed on the box in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Underneath the box is printed the all important List of Ingredients for those can be prove to allergic reactions.
• Open the box and inside there is a super smart and impressive 'jar' that contains the product.
• To access the sculpting gel, lift off the clear plastic lid and press the raised pink plastic pad. This will pump the gel up through the centre hole. It is a metered amount, which I found was more than enough for the whole of my face and a little way down my throat.
• The gel that appears is an opaque white and not the coral pink of the jar! It is very easy to apply and smooth into the skin. It soaks in easily with no stickiness, just a nice cool feeling. A little goes a long way so it should be fairly economical.
• The fragrance is fairly fresh with a very slight 'chemical' element to it. I did not find it unpleasant at all but some ladies might do if they are very sensitive to smell.
• I did not suffer any allergic or unpleasant reaction.
• My skin felt hydrated, smooth and comfortable and the light foundation that I use went on well over this sculpting gel.
• Although I am an older lady, I am told that I have good skin for my age. Having used this product for a few days, I did not feel that my skin looked any different or better at all. It just looked the same. There was no change in the lines or wrinkles at all and my skin did not look any plumper or more lifted.
At an RRP of £79 it is, in my opinion, extremely expensive for what it is. There are other products around that do the same job but are much cheaper. I think this is very over priced.
I think too that the manufacturer should put in a little leaflet in the box to explain about the pot. At first glance I just unscrewed the top at the silver line and then realised that this was not the intended way to access the gel. On further investigation I found that the clear cap pulled off, and that the pink pad needed to be depressed for the gel to appear! What was interesting was that in initially unscrewing the whole top, the pink container lifted out of the clear plastic outer base of the jar. This got me thinking that maybe re-fill pink pots are available which could be (and indeed should be) cheaper to buy next time round for those ladies for whom the product works. Just a thought!
I have noticed a slight improvement and hoping this continues through time.
I personally love the jar as it simply takes a small press of the top of the jar which proceeds to express a small bit of the gel, I prefer this as it only takes a small application to cover the facial area adequately. I find the gel to be very cooling on the skin and it absorbs quickly and easily.
I love the slight fragrance of this gel as it has a lovely clean fresh smell, which proceeds onto' the skin, the smell is light and summery and for me personally I loved it the first moment I smelled it.
I am happy to recommend the Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel as a treatment for your skin leaving a lovely youthful glow which I have to admit it very addictive..
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
No its not really dragons blood
No its not red its really white
The actual amount of cream in the jar is somewhat smaller than the package...Read more
dispenser is a bit hard to figure out as its a pump and the gel comes out the top...Read more
..."Great pump action top so there's no wastage with an easy-to-clean wipe top.Read more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed