Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel 50 ml
|Price:||£79.00 (£158.00 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Add the qualifying item to your Shopping Basket via the Add to Basket button on the product information page.
- The price of the free sample will be discounted on the final order checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The free sample is only available with the purchase of a qualifying item dispatched from and sold by Amazon.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item added to your Shopping Basket, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The qualifying item and the free sample must be purchased in one order and dispatched to a single address.
- The free sample is non-returnable.
- No delivery costs will be charged for the free sample.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Basket or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
This anti-ageing formula helps to volumise and define facial contours. Dragons Blood works by forming a unique second skin-like film around the face which protects, reduces redness and firms for a more youthful complexion.Benefits
Skin feels instantly plumped and facial contours defined. Appearance of redness and inflammation is reduced.Suggested Use
Massage onto face and neck. Allow to absorb before applying make-up. For best results use morning and night.More about this item
Complete the regimeCurated by: Maria Hatzistefanis
Founder of Rodial
Do away with injectable fillers, plump your skin with the Dragon’s Blood collection.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Rodial Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel is an innovative anti-ageing formula that helps to volumise and define facial contours. Dragons Blood works by forming a unique second skin-like film around the face which effectively protects, reduces redness and firms for a smoother, plumper more youthful looking complexion.
Top Customer Reviews
I have noticed a slight improvement and hoping this continues through time.
I personally love the jar as it simply takes a small press of the top of the jar which proceeds to express a small bit of the gel, I prefer this as it only takes a small application to cover the facial area adequately. I find the gel to be very cooling on the skin and it absorbs quickly and easily.
I love the slight fragrance of this gel as it has a lovely clean fresh smell, which proceeds onto' the skin, the smell is light and summery and for me personally I loved it the first moment I smelled it.
I am happy to recommend the Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel as a treatment for your skin leaving a lovely youthful glow which I have to admit it very addictive..
What initially caught my eye was the title of the product, and what it claimed to do sounded good too!
• Bright eye catching smart product box with silver trim.
• What it is, the product aims/desired results and how to use is all printed on the box in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Underneath the box is printed the all important List of Ingredients for those can be prove to allergic reactions.
• Open the box and inside there is a super smart and impressive 'jar' that contains the product.
• To access the sculpting gel, lift off the clear plastic lid and press the raised pink plastic pad. This will pump the gel up through the centre hole. It is a metered amount, which I found was more than enough for the whole of my face and a little way down my throat.
• The gel that appears is an opaque white and not the coral pink of the jar! It is very easy to apply and smooth into the skin. It soaks in easily with no stickiness, just a nice cool feeling. A little goes a long way so it should be fairly economical.
• The fragrance is fairly fresh with a very slight 'chemical' element to it. I did not find it unpleasant at all but some ladies might do if they are very sensitive to smell.
• I did not suffer any allergic or unpleasant reaction.
• My skin felt hydrated, smooth and comfortable and the light foundation that I use went on well over this sculpting gel.
• Although I am an older lady, I am told that I have good skin for my age. Having used this product for a few days, I did not feel that my skin looked any different or better at all. It just looked the same.Read more ›
So, if you can get round that high end tag what you actually get is very good. For a start, the bottle is really cool looking and there is a dispenser pump which squirts out a perfect amount for your face and neck. The design is very clever as the wide, flat top, can be used to dab the dispensed gel onto your face before rubbing it in.
When rubbing this stuff in it is absorbed by the skin very quickly and easily and it leaves behind a really nice smell.
In use I found that this really softens my skin and the effect lasts for many hours. I have been using this a few days and haven't noticed any miracle wrinkle cures but it really does work as an effective moisturiser.
For the price I would expect something a lot more impressive on the wrinkle side of things but so far I aint seeing much. As I use this long term I will certainly update if I see any difference but for now, I would be keeping my money to spend on something a little less expensive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I find the name of this product quite strange, but that aside, this gel is quite nice. It looks and feels luxurious. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Gemma
This product is wonderful! I have sensitive skin with a 55 year olds wrinkles and red patches. This sculpting gel helps to minimise all these problems. Read morePublished 4 months ago by kehs
Like most of my recent choices that have been turned over to my wife, this product is no different. Here's her review of this product. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Paul Hodgson
No its not really dragons blood
No its not red its really white
The actual amount of cream in the jar is somewhat smaller than the package... Read more
Rodial products are on the expensive side but this is much better value for money than the O2 snake serum. Different women have different skin - some more sensitive than others. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Dante the Igniscient
Seems like a nice product - applies very nicely to the skin and certainly feels luxurious. Whether it will have any long term benefits - well it is rather too early to tell. Read morePublished 4 months ago by NorfolkBooks
I got this product for my sister who is 50 and even with her relatively youthful looking complexion, after just one application of this cream, the improvements were immediately... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Klingsor
Sadly this gel wasnt for me. I have very sensitive skin at the best of times. But this really upset the balance of my skin. But it does deserve more stars than just one. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sakazoke
absolutely love this!
dispenser is a bit hard to figure out as its a pump and the gel comes out the top... Read more