Customer reviews

on 11 November 2013
I couldn't finish this book which is very very unusual for me - I always persevere for as long as possible and very rarely do I give up. But I found this pretty unreadable.

The introduction spent absolutely pages and pages 'setting the scene' and was unnecessarily long-winded. The language throughout was juvenile and didn't flow, there was no real plot to speak of, the characters had no depth and there was numerous instances where it was either contradictory or simply didn't make sense.

Don't bother.
on 7 November 2013
This story was okay. I was a bit flummoxed when Tommy came riding up in a pair of white jodpurs and helmet liking like a prince, what was that about?. I'm sorry I just can't see a cowboy wearing that!

I didn't feel any real depth to the characters. The best part of this book for me was when they were kids. It kind of went down hill from there I do think the story had the potential to be really good. Unfortunately it just didn't do anything for me.
on 22 December 2013
I did like the way the story unfolded, but these things were wrong:

When Eva goes home and she goes out for the evening from the text you would have thought they were in England.
I have never heard a town in the US be referred to as a village, I maybe wrong...
The error towards the end of the book where Tommy had changed to John.
The name of the book Rodeo, why?
on 27 January 2014
Firstly, why this is labeled BBW is beyond me. The heroine is about a UK size 12 which is slim. The author seems to believe that anyone who is not skeletaly skinny is BBW, not only is this wrong it is plain stupid and insulting.
Secondly, the writing is not great.
Thirdly the main character is stupid and unlikable regardless of her dress size.
on 14 November 2013
This was ok.....it dragged in several parts and I found myself skipping paragraphs. But the two main characters when they were together it was hot they really were in love. A no cc e read but a little boring parts.